- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Al G (WYOMING, MN) — Jul 31, 2018 8:30 PM
You get what you pay for. Best real cold air intake for the money. Intake temperature is around 10 degrees colder with way more volume. Match this with a mid muffler delete and get your 6.4 Challenger over 500 horsepower.
Reviewed by Douglas B (LONGS, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2018 9:11 AM
Noticed the difference in the performance. Easy install. My only complainant is you have to pull the cold air tube off to clean the filter.
Reviewed by Michael P (PURCELLVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 01, 2018 1:47 AM
Great product, well made - just installed it, can't wait to have this on for years to come
Reviewed by Damien T (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2018 6:37 AM
I'm seeing around 2-3mpg increase in fuel economy and less lag on acceleration. My only real negative is the inlet that snaps into the housing sealing to the hood keeps coming loose and sticking to the hood when opened, hope it does not end up falling off and losing it.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product