Ships Between 10/18 - 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marvin F (Wellington, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Friday at 4:43 AM
I am pretty handy and was a little intimidated when I opened the box. The directions are good and pretty easy to follow. Took about an hour and a half. The finished product looks great, and sounds better. Have not used vehicle enough for any other performance data.
Reviewed by John R (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 30, 2018 3:40 PM
Bought this because I own a Diesel Colorado and had a slight delay in the pedal from a start, thought it would help the turbo spool a little faster. It did exactly what I wanted it to, no more dead pedal. It is a bit loader but I was expecting that as I was hoping that it would draw more air through the intake.Its C.A.R.B.excempt which is important because of silly CA law.
Reviewed by Stephen P (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser — Sep 22, 2018 11:19 AM
Reviewed by Dale O (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Sep 20, 2018 8:33 PM
Appearance looks great under the hood; installation took about an hour....instructions were clear and concise; aFe name has good reputation and price/value was fair; quality and fit was excellent. Too early to tell if there is any change in HP or MPG but sound is nice.