- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg S (WAVERLY, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Feb 19, 2019 4:17 AM
Reviewed by ROBERT P (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 19, 2019 9:49 PM
Reviewed by Phil M (BOSSIER CITY, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 17, 2019 6:35 AM
This is a good looking system but the clamps they use are way over kill and look out of place on the engine. I was all so disappointed that for the price, they make you use your old rubber mounts. They could have had them on the new box and it would save 10 minutes on the install.
Reviewed by Archibald P (TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Dec 03, 2018 9:09 PM
Reviewed by Marvin F (Wellington, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Oct 12, 2018 4:43 AM
I am pretty handy and was a little intimidated when I opened the box. The directions are good and pretty easy to follow. Took about an hour and a half. The finished product looks great, and sounds better. Have not used vehicle enough for any other performance data.