- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Simplify your under-the-hood upgrades with an aFe Performance Package
- Each vehicle specific kit replaces select components for maximum power gains
- Packages deliver improved horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Kits may include an afe Intake, Exhaust, Scorcher Tuner, BladeRunner Intake Manifold and Exhaust Tips (varies by selected package and vehicle)
- Designed to add up to 25 horsepower and 43 ft-lbs of torque (varies by selected package and vehicle)
- Components are tested to work effectively together without causing error codes
- Complete hardware and installation kits are included with each package
- Legal in California for racing vehicles only—cannot be driven on streets or highways
- Your aFe Performance Package carries a 1-year warranty
Shopping, researching and buying individual parts is an inefficient process. So save yourself both time and money with an all-inclusive aFe Performance Package. These vehicle-specific packages are chockfull of perfectly matched components intended to maximize your performance gains.
Paired to deliver significant gains in horsepower, torque and throttle response—up to 25 hp and 43 ft-lbs of torque—aFe Performance Packages are an easy way to take your ride from factory to fierce. Your aFe Performance Package may include an afe Intake, Exhaust, Scorcher Tuner, BladeRunner Intake Manifold or Exhaust Tips (varies by selected package and vehicle) and is road-tested to ensure everything included works together without throwing a single error code.
Each aFe Performance Pack comes complete with all necessary hardware and installation kits to further ease installation. aFe Performance Packages are legal in California for racing vehicles only, cannot be driven on streets or highways, and carry 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)