- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1529 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen P (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Monday at 8:26 PM
So far I've been happy. I believe there is a little boost to the responsiveness of the throttle, but it's minimal. I have only had it on a week, but feel I was a nice bolt on option.
Reviewed by Han U (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — May 01, 2018 8:49 AM
PSA - You will need a 1/4-20 tap and to replace the two large hose clamps with larger ones. Bought it. Put it on. Does what it says. I'm very happy with it overall. Sounds great on the road! Installation was not hard or easy. The instructions are poorly written and hard to follow. You will need to tap a pre-drilled hole under the hood and it is not easy to do with cheap tools. The two larger hose clamps that go to the rubber coupler are actually smaller than the coupler?!?!
Reviewed by Jennifer T (Pembroke Pines, FL) — Apr 27, 2018 5:13 AM
Installed on 2015 4runner, instantly added horsepower and sounds great! Still waiting to see if mileage improves, but money well spent
Reviewed by matthew g (JAMESPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 21, 2018 6:13 AM
I put it on my 2011 jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6 every easy to put on and sounds and looks great when you open her up feels like I pick up some hp .
Reviewed by Dwight G (Londonderry, NH) — Apr 16, 2018 4:36 AM
Easy installation, perfect fit, after a couple weeks of driving i've already seen and improvement in fuel mileage. I recommend