- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1531 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris G (BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2018 9:45 PM
Many of you want this upgrade to give you a little extra fuel economy and performance but your in for a better treat, it gives your truck a distinct change in sound. It gave my blacked out chevy a low rumble that my old classic mustang had bc there is less plastic around the opening to the air box I am very happy with that because I didn't even know it would change the sound It's a very worth while upgrade in terms of amount of return you get.Better sound! 1-2 mpg increase and better performance
Reviewed by Kevin L (Queen Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 04, 2018 8:17 PM
Love the product. Easy install. Sounds great but a little loud. I added the Airraid intake, flowmaster exhaust and diablosport 2 tune and it is a completely different truck!
Reviewed by Daniel e (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler 300 — May 28, 2018 8:23 PM
Easy install. Quality parts and well engineered. The sound is just right and the dry element option was great to keep the throttle body clean. Hard to determine if the power increased but the throttle does seem a bit crisper.
Reviewed by Stephen P (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — May 14, 2018 8:26 PM
So far I've been happy. I believe there is a little boost to the responsiveness of the throttle, but it's minimal. I have only had it on a week, but feel I was a nice bolt on option.