- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
342 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Trey L (NACOGDOCHES, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 09, 2018 9:29 PM
It is a little louder than stock, but i do have quicker throttle response. Installation was fairly easy.
Reviewed by Ryan S (DANVERS, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2018 3:18 AM
Had the MIT for a few weeks now. No noticable difference in fuel economy, a little noise when you get on it. People are making it sound like it changes the sound of your engine at all times. It does not. Looks much better than stock does under the hood. Overall not a bad intake for the short money, i paired mine up with a k&n filter.
Ships By 5/21
- What Do You Drive?