- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
347 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua B (PETERSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2019 5:28 AM
Very easy to install. Improved throttle response and acceleration. Pulling trailer feels much easier on the truck now. Also sounds great with my flow master exhaust. Does exactly what I was hoping for.
Reviewed by ruben j (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 05, 2019 6:49 AM
The afraid mti enhances throttle response and i am sure that over time it will slightly increase fuel milage, the computer will need more time to adjust for the better air flow.
Reviewed by Brent W (HENDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2018 4:12 AM
Reviewed by David B (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy SS — Aug 21, 2018 4:01 AM