- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Significantly reduce the hazards of engine damage during water crossings with an ARB Safari Snorkel
- Custom crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of your engine requirements
- UV-stable, cross-linked polyethylene body provides the ultimate in strength
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
- Unique evacuation system disperses unwanted rain and moisture
- Stainless steel and plated hardware prevents rusting
- Installation is an in-depth process that requires some drilling
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you explore the unknown, your air intake becomes incredibly vulnerable to dust and water ingestion. But, when you use the ARB Safari Snorkel, your engine's air intake in relocated from a relatively low and susceptible position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of clean, cool and dry air is available.
The ARB Safari Snorkel is made from premium-quality polyethylene, so it's incredibly resilient and UV stable. Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing, and the ARB Safari Snorkel boasts a unique evacuation system that disperses rain and moisture. Plus, ARB manufactures the Safari Snorkel with stainless steel and plated hardware that prevents rusting.
The ARB snorkel is custom crafted for your specific year, make and model for a perfect fit. Installation is an in-depth process that does require drilling and may take up to several hours. And, the ARB Safari Snorkel comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Does not fit aftermarket fender flares
ARB Safari Snorkel Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hung N (ASHBURN, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 15, 2019 8:59 PM
Reviewed by Chris W (ODESSA, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 06, 2019 6:52 AM
Expensive puece of plastic but high quality and great design! Install is straight forward and cutting a hige hole in a $40k truck is exhilarating! Lol! Great price and fast delivery!
Reviewed by Elmer v (SANTAQUIN, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 28, 2019 6:29 AM
Reviewed by Anthony C (Bedford, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 14, 2018 9:23 PM
Reviewed by cole g (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 03, 2018 8:25 PM
The Arb snorkel is a quality item and with the right tools is fairly straight forward to install. I would not recommend install for beginners. Allow several hrs for fit and install, cutting into the fender and painting is required. Overall great fit and look on a 1st gen tacoma.