Ships Between 11/21 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Banks Ram-Air Intake intensifies airflow for maximum power and efficiency
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Amplified airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Greater engine efficiency improves fuel mileage (if you can keep your foot off the floor)
- Includes Banks' reusable high-flow air filter--8-plys of premium cotton gauze
- Enclosed filter box keeps power-robbing hot air out of your intake
- Compatible with factory sensors--no trouble codes or check-engine lights to deal with
- Reduces diesel EGTs and sooty, black exhaust smoke
- Includes everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Your Banks Ram-Air Intake is backed by a 5-year warranty; Air Filter is backed for Life
Airflow is power! And, that's why Banks created the Ram-Air Intake System-to ram power-producing air right down your engine's throat. By lifting the restrictions that leave your rig gasping for air, Banks primes it for increased power, torque and fuel mileage.
The system's monstrous inlet, titanic tubing and enclosed filter radically cool and boost the airflow headed to your engine. This cooler, denser air makes for more efficient combustion-and ultimately more power.
Topping the system off is Banks' high-flow cone filter. 8-plys of premium cotton-gauze trap engine-killing debris while the fresh air continues its path to power. Reusable for life, simply clean the filter and reinstall for thousands of trouble-free miles.
The Banks system easily installs right in your driveway. And, it works with stock sensors, so there are no pesky engine lights in your future. Best yet, your Banks Ram-Air System is backed by a 5-year warranty, and the filter's backed for life.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Customer Reviews
388 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose D C (IMPERIAL BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 16, 2018 9:36 PM
I've never installed an intake before and it was not difficult at all. The parts that make up the Banks CAI are quality parts and everything that was supposed to be in the box was in the box. I've noticed a definite uptick in MPG but you have to drive sensibly picking and choosing when you step on the accelerator. Felt a subtle difference in HP, torque, and slightly faster spool-up.Happy with Banks!
Reviewed by LEO K (NICEVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — May 04, 2018 6:52 AM
I caught this thing on sale ordered and it was shipped quick. Got here fast, opened the box and it looked great. I watched a couple of videos and it installed easily. Once in it looks awesome. Sounds great and I'm glad I got it.
Reviewed by Norman H (MCPHERSON, KS) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Mar 17, 2018 6:05 AM
Nice piece of equipment but does not clear upper radiator hose as well as other intake tubes. Extremely hard to install Mass Airflow sensor. Nice quality piece. Make sure and clean it very well as it and filter has rubber and plastic pieces all over.
Reviewed by Armando V (San diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 21, 2018 4:52 AM
Reviewed by Blake B (ROOSEVELT, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 22, 2018 8:07 PM