- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Cold Air Intakes deliver high performance & style
- Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology optimizes air flow without sacrificing quality
- Enclosed air filter box is engineered specifically for your vehicle
- Air filter box features cross-link polyethylene design, protecting the filter from engine heat, moisture, dust and debris
- Polished air box lid features a high-grade neoprene foam backing for sound insulation and a bold look
- Air intake duct maximizes the engine’s breathing capabilities & horsepower
- High-performance silicon connectors ease installation & provide additional thermal insulation
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps provide optimal performance
- Made for most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- 1-year intake warranty, 4-year/100,000-mile filter warranty
Corsa mastered the dynamics of flow with their legendary cat-back exhaust systems, and now they are leveraging that knowledge to optimize your air intake. Starting with a Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter, Corsa was able to increase air flow without compromising air quality. The intake filter is enclosed in a cross-link polyethylene air box, sealing the air filter from performance-inhibiting elements like heat, moisture, dust and debris. Using the included marine-grade hardware, the filter box is sealed with a neoprene-backed, polished lid. Featuring an embossed Corsa logo, the bold style can only be matched by the performance of the intake.
While this provides a larger volume of cold air to the engine, improving performance over stock, Corsa didn't stop there. Every Corsa intake tube is sculpted from heavy-duty, large-diameter piping for silky-smooth transitions, reduced turbulence and optimal flow dynamics. The air duct is joined with high-grade silicone couplers, which makes fitting the Corsa intake to your manifold a painless procedure. Corsa Cold Air Intakes fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps.
Best of all, your Corsa Cold Air Intake is backed with a 1-year warranty, while the Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter is protected under a 4-year/100,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Corsa Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel N (NOVINGER, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Feb 29, 2020 3:40 AM
Good product. good value for what you get. I didn't see a increase in HP or Torque. But a little better throttle response. It was better than the Mopar CAI that came on my car. it looks good and is quality.
Reviewed by Ryan R (JEFFERSONTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Dec 15, 2018 10:25 AM
My son and I installed this on my 2018 GMC Sierra, 5.3L. Overall, not too bad on install once the stock air intake is removed. The smaller throttle body piece is used for the 5.3L and I am assuming the larger is used on the 6.2L engine. So, if you end up with an install part left over, don't worry about it - it's all good. Install instructions are pretty well laid out and good photos to go along with each step. Good looking part - I am new to Corsa products and I would recommend their line up.
Reviewed by marvin s (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 25, 2017 1:13 PM
Let me start off by saying fit just ok has opening to match original air box but was not a snug fit lacked about 5/8ths of an inch leaving a gap. Also had troubles with fitting air box in due to ac lines by radiator be very careful around these lines. Needed some small ty wraps to secure oil vent lines to air box also had to purchase 3/4 plastic elbow to prevent severe kink in oil vent hose. Air box finished in about 1 1/2 hours due to extra parts needed. Kit needs a 3/4 plastic elbow.