- Get more miles out of every tank with the EconoAir Throttle Body Booster
- Designed with unique air-directing vanes that add rotation to your incoming oxygen for greater atomization and more explosive combustion
- Delivers an extra 1 – 3 MPGs and 6 – 10 foot-pounds of torque—results vary
- Constructed from premium 5052-H53 aluminum
- Measures a mere .032" thick
- Expertly stamped and formed using advanced CNC equipment
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal and C.A.R.B. certified
- Bolts right into place between your throttle body and intake manifold
- Your EconoAid Throttle Body Booster includes a Lifetime Warranty
These days, it seems like the cost of a gallon of unleaded ticks up a few cents every time you pony up to the pump. In an age of unpredictable prices, your best defense against gas station gouging is to get the most bang for your buck. And, nothing fires up your fuel economy like the EconoAid Throttle Body Booster.
The science behind the Airaid EconoAid Booster is surprisingly simple. Each booster features CNC-carved air-directing vanes that force incoming oxygen to spin. The rotating air then rushes into your cylinders where it atomizes, blends with your fuel and combusts with maximum gusto. While results will vary, drivers have seen their efficiency rise by 1 – 3 MPG and low-end torque gains of 6 – 10 foot-pounds.
Mounting your EconoAid Throttle Body Booster is a breeze. Custom made for a flawless fit, it bolts right between your throttle body and intake manifold with no cutting, drilling or fabricating needed. And since it measures a mere .032" thick, this aluminum booster won't hog space under the hood. To top it off, EconoAid backs your Throttle Body Booster with a Lifetime Warranty.
EconoAid Throttle Body Booster Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Groton, CT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Jul 14, 2017 2:02 AM
Great little product. Only 30 dollars, so why not? I had a little whistle with my short ram air intake but this changed that to a deep growl. Sounds awesome when I really step on it.
Reviewed by Brandon C (Dolgeville, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2017 8:12 AM
I have paid upwards of 100 dollars for throttle body spacers in the past with various trucks. This throttle body spacer from econoaid for for 2013 f150 eboboost peforms better than the nore expensive. Great throttle response.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product