Ships Between 11/23 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Grab onto maximum performance and efficiency with a Flowmaster Delta Force Intake
- Black powder-coated heat shield features a foam rubber seal for secure installation
- Washable, 8-layer cotton-gauze filter ensures high flow for the long haul
- Roto-molded, cross-linked polyethylene intake tube holds up against heavy use and high temperatures
- Tube also has a unique finned design and features the Flowmaster logo
- Intake installs directly to the original factory mounting points
- Includes aircraft-grade, black-anodized aluminum fittings, stainless steel hardware and reinforced silicone couplers
- No cutting or drilling necessary prior to installation
- Your Flowmaster Air Intake is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Investing in a Flowmaster Air Intake System won’t just give your ride a big boost in horsepower and torque – it will help with mileage and give your exhaust an enviable sound. Toss the old air box and filter for one of these babies today.
Each system features a black powder-coated heat shield with a foam rubber seal you can count on. It guards an 8-layer cotton-gauze filter that’s serviceable by washing and air-drying over the course of its long service life. A durable, roto-molded, cross-linked polyethylene intake tube boasts a finned design and is etched with the Flowmaster logo to let everyone who takes a peak under your hood know who’s responsible for such a high-quality product.
The Flowmaster Cold Air Intake installs at the OE mounting points and includes aircraft-grade, black-anodized aluminum fittings, reinforced silicone couplers and stainless steel hardware. It also requires no drilling or cutting before installation and is not legal for sale or use in California. Your Flowmaster Air Intake System is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use in California
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel (metallic), chromium (hexavalent compounds), ethylbenzene and benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian F (MOORESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 10, 2018 8:25 AM
Best price and rebate for any cold air filter hands down. Overall though it looks cheap. Even being careful the nut in the tube to hold air valve allowed nut to turn and could not tighten it down. It is plastic and should be metal. Will be asking Flowmaster for a replacement tube and valve. We will see how that works out. Power does kick in big time when pushed. Negative is a bad drone st certain RPMs. Otherwise it sounds good. Using with a Gibson dual extreme exhaust.
Reviewed by Chris W (CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 28, 2018 8:08 PM
Reviewed by Joshua G (EAST ROCHESTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Feb 09, 2018 3:57 AM