- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set yourself up for unparalleled horsepower gains and peak RPM – with a Holley Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold
- Engineered by Holley under the guiding influence of professional engine builder Keith Dorton
- Designed for oval track and drag racers using 23° standard-port small-block heads
- Ideal for classes that require cast-iron heads and un-ported manifolds
- Accessible power band ranges between 4,500 and 8,500 RPM
- Includes an isolated water cross-over, square bore carburetor mounting flange and single plane with isolated plenum
- Port size measures 2”H x 1.20”W
- Height in both front and rear is 6.13”
- Your Holley Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold is supported by a limited warranty
Holley Performance Parts and master builder Keith Dorton put their heads together to deliver the next step in carbureted engine performance maximization. The aptly-named Holley Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold outperforms the closest competition in head-to-head dyno-testing by 25 HP at 7,100 RPM, making it ideal for both oval track and drag strip racers.
Boasting a single-plane design that unlocks superior power in the 4,500 to 8,500 RPM scope, this beauty is compatible with 23° standard-port small-block head applications and classes that require cast-iron heads and un-ported manifolds. It’s fitted with a square bore mounting flange and an isolated water cross-over, with a port size measuring 2”H x 1.20”W and standing 6.13” in both the front and rear.
Your Holley Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold is backed by a limited warranty.