- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt a carburetor onto your LS engine with a Holley LS EFI 2x4 Mid-Rise Intake Manifold
- Designed in the tradition of the dual Holley 4160 induction systems that had their heyday in the 1960s
- Dual-plane, equal-distribution layout generates great mid-range torque without compromising top-end power
- Versions available for your carbureted or EFI model
- Yields superior power in the 1,500 to 7,000 RPM range
- Ideal for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Boasts durable cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2-style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb flange center-to-center measures 8.625”
- Architecture doesn’t utilize an intake-mounted water neck or distributor
- Your Holley LS EFI 2x4 Mid-Rise Intake Manifold is covered by a limited warranty
Holley LS EFI 2x4 Mid-Rise Intake Manifolds were made after the fashion of those great dual Holley 4160 induction systems used on drag strip, Trans-Am and Lemans racers in the 1960s. With a dual-plane, equal-distribution layout, it opens the door to superior mid-range torque without compromise of power on the top-end of your LS Gen III engine equipped with LS1/LS2 cathedral port cylinder heads.
Manufactured from durable cast aluminum, it’s available for carbureted and EFI models with a power band ranging from 1,500 to 7,000 RPM. The LS engine architecture doesn’t utilize an intake-mounted water neck or distributor, and center-to-center, the carb flange measures 8.625.”
Your Holley LS EFI 2x4 Mid-Rise Intake Manifold carries a limited warranty.