Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
139 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John L (ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Thursday at 5:47 AM
This product was amazingly simple to install. I'm not a car guy, but a friend urged me to get this product for my Mazda 3 and assured me the ease of installation. He was right! Auto Anything sent an installation guide specific to my vehicle and it was spot on. My car sounds great and has a little more power now. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by David H (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — Feb 11, 2019 9:20 PM
Reviewed by cornelio u (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Versa — Jan 18, 2019 3:40 PM
I purchased the HPS short ram for my 2017 nissan versa not.intake is made well, quality is top notch, fit and finish was great, install took me about 30 minutes with simple tools, nothing special needed. The car responded well, my fuel millage increased by 2MPG when driving in grandma mode, power increase was decent for how low powered the car is to begin with, acceleration has improved from 3krpm and up, pulls harder and smoother to redline. The intake is not loud and annoying at all.great buy.
Reviewed by Cynthia R (JERSEY CITY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Oct 18, 2018 5:15 AM
My stock intake pipe was literally falling apart and held together by tape. Finally pulled the trigger and picked this up and it has been fantastic. Puttering around town it isn't loud but put your foot down and you'll see the difference. The car feels faster but could also be the increased noise influencing my perception of speed. Somewhat easy install. The older your car and less maintained the engine bay is the harder it may be as things may be rusty and stuck. About 45min install.
Reviewed by Paul S (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 6 — Oct 09, 2018 10:21 AM