- Free Shipping
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
145 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew C (BUTLER, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Sunday at 1:23 PM
Absolutely loved the intake. I bought the black one for my 2016 Dodge Charger RT and it looks really nice. I definitely noticed throttle response immediately! It definitely is worth the money.
Reviewed by Justin S (TORONTO, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Mini Cooper — Apr 02, 2019 8:58 PM
I order this for my 2006 mini Cooper s , shipping was acceptable, once received I installed immediately. Instructions included were very detailed and easy to follow. Quality of the product far exceeded my expectations for the price! Install time was about 10 minutes for my application and everything was included to install quickly!
Reviewed by Devin S (MCDONOUGH, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — Mar 08, 2019 8:29 PM
Install was a little harder than anticipated but no fault of HPS. Made a very big difference on acceleration. Definitely very pleased with HPS on this. Absolutely love the red powder coating they did.