- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake includes a high flow air filter and a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent alluminum alloy.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris P (VALPARAISO, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda 6 — Jul 26, 2019 5:22 AM
Reviewed by Sheryl R (burley, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 19, 2019 4:17 PM
Great intake. Missing a couple steps in the directions, so have some mechanical ability. Easy to install, took about 3 hours. Looks great. Has more take off power now and it sounds good.
Reviewed by Johnnie H (HEMPSTEAD, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Jun 04, 2019 10:28 PM
Reviewed by CLAUDIA F (PARSIPPANY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Acura TLX — May 21, 2019 8:58 PM
Been using this RAM intake for a week or so, absolutely amazing! great sound and the expected initial-kick-response; engine feels so responsive now. What's even more impressive is that his HPS product came almost 50% off other brands'; mine came with a K&N filter as a plus vs the published product. Fit and installation was superb. 200% recommended. I installed it in my Acura TLX 2.4L after studying it and worked perfectly.