- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan B (Midlothian, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Accord — May 24, 2018 8:08 PM
Made a noticeable improvement in throttle response and gas mileage. Easy install and looks great. The heat shield is kinda flimsy and doesn't really fit well. I opted not to use it. Overall a great intake that I would definitely buy again
Reviewed by Michael S (Hereford, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder — May 24, 2018 7:54 AM
I love my HPS INTAKE!! I have a quick response and my power off the line and st high speeds
Reviewed by John P (Warwick, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 19, 2018 5:01 PM
Works as advertised. More hp and torque. Better mpg. Should have purchased one years ago.
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?