- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep it cool and free with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses
- Replaces restrictive OEM hoses with high-temp reinforced silicone—for racing, off-road and show use only
- Smooth internal tubing surface delivers better air flow and air velocity while reducing heat soak in the engine bay
- Allows stock air box to perform at a higher, more efficient level
- Multiple reinforced layers handle extreme heat and pressure
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Delivers dyno-proven performance gains without triggering check engine lights
- Includes T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting color options
- Your HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the action at the track gets hot and heavy, so does the temperature in your engine bay. And every racer knows that heat is the number-one performance killer. So hose down those high temps with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses. Swapping out those scrawny OEM lines for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS hoses boost your air flow while preventing engine bay heat soak.
HPS silicone hoses are crafted from multiple reinforced layers of tough silicone to handle the extreme heat, pressure and chemicals under your hood. The smooth internal surface delivers better air flow and maximizes air velocity, so even if you’re running a factory air box, your ride performs at a much higher, much more efficient level.
Your HPS silicone hose kit includes everything you need for installation including T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed). HPS Performance backs your Silicone Air Intake Hoses with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bernard C (NEWNAN, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Lexus IS 300 — Jul 27, 2018 8:09 PM
I got this for my 18' Lexus 300 F Sport (Formerly 200t) it is a solid upgrade for the price appearance wise as well as performance wise. I paired this with an F Sport high flow reusable air filter and the throttle response is much better. I gave it a 4 star only because when I received the product it was dirty like it was a sitting somewhere for a long time collecting dust and it had smudges that wouldn't come off. I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by William S (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Aug 02, 2017 4:13 AM
The HPS post-MAF air intake tubes gave the engine a bit deeper of a growl at wide-open throttle and when combined with aFe or K&N drop-in filters, there was a noticeable improvement in acceleration. I did have to trim about an inch off each breather hose, but YMMV. Would definitely purchase again.
Reviewed by Dan C (Kennebunkport, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Feb 28, 2017 5:05 AM