- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep it cool and free with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses
- Replaces restrictive OEM hoses with high-temp reinforced silicone—for racing, off-road and show use only
- Smooth internal tubing surface delivers better air flow and air velocity while reducing heat soak in the engine bay
- Allows stock air box to perform at a higher, more efficient level
- Multiple reinforced layers handle extreme heat and pressure
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Delivers dyno-proven performance gains without triggering check engine lights
- Includes T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting color options
- Your HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the action at the track gets hot and heavy, so does the temperature in your engine bay. And every racer knows that heat is the number-one performance killer. So hose down those high temps with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses. Swapping out those scrawny OEM lines for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS hoses boost your air flow while preventing engine bay heat soak.
HPS silicone hoses are crafted from multiple reinforced layers of tough silicone to handle the extreme heat, pressure and chemicals under your hood. The smooth internal surface delivers better air flow and maximizes air velocity, so even if you’re running a factory air box, your ride performs at a much higher, much more efficient level.
Your HPS silicone hose kit includes everything you need for installation including T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed). HPS Performance backs your Silicone Air Intake Hoses with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clayton J (MINOOKA, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 11, 2019 11:13 AM
Great sound as motor hits 3,000rpm and above. MPG seems to be alittle higher and I have not felt a increase in power. Install was clear and easy. Overall nice product.
Reviewed by Todd L (FENTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Dec 06, 2018 4:39 AM
Reviewed by david w (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 25, 2018 5:16 AM
The tube itself looks well made. However once I installed it I noticed that there's no way to get it to sit flush on the throttle body and sit on the air intake and not have a crimp in the hose. No matter how I turned it or Twisted it it would always Kink right there in the elbow. I even took my truck over to a friend of mine who's a mechanic to see if I was doing something wrong he had the same issues. the tube itself is a little too long which causes i both the throttle body and the air intake
Reviewed by Bernard C (NEWNAN, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Lexus IS 300 — Jul 27, 2018 8:09 PM
I got this for my 18' Lexus 300 F Sport (Formerly 200t) it is a solid upgrade for the price appearance wise as well as performance wise. I paired this with an F Sport high flow reusable air filter and the throttle response is much better. I gave it a 4 star only because when I received the product it was dirty like it was a sitting somewhere for a long time collecting dust and it had smudges that wouldn't come off. I highly recommend this product.