Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Maximize your ride’s HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestrictive air flow for impressive fuel economy gains
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleash your vehicle’s inner beast and help your engine perform to its fullest potential with Injen Evolution Cold Air Intakes. These high-performance Injen Evo intakes not only maximize your horsepower and torque, but they also deliver a customized under-the-hood look. And, their high-quality, durable construction promotes unrestricted air flow, resulting in impressive fuel economy gains.
Your Evo Injen Cold Air Intake is equipped with a massive, low-maintenance SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter for quick and easy inspections. The Evo Injen CAI is roto-molded (a high-quality manufacturing process) from cross-linked polyethylene which results in superior heat insulation and durability.
Swapping out your power-robbing air intake system for an Injen Evolution Intake is a cinch, with no cutting or drilling required. These cold air intakes boast the perfect OE-fit, thanks to their high-tech design using the latest in fluid dynamics and CAD software for maximum performance. Simply drop in your new cold air intake using factory mounting points, and immediately discover the difference. Even better, Injen backs your Evolution Cold Air Intake with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)