Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Injen's RD Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Engineered to fit right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every RD Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Most RD Series Cold Air Intake kits are 1-piece designs, and select vehicle use a 2-piece system
- Built in the US of A
- The tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're passing some slowpoke or rocketing off the line, your engine will tear up the pavement with the RD Series Cold Air Intake by Injen. This high-performance piece of pipe optimizes your throttle response, boosts your engine's power output and even dresses up your engine compartment.
The key to the RD Series Cold Air Intake's success can be summed up in one word: location. Injen designed your cold air intake to ride right behind your front bumper—prime real estate for gathering fresher, colder, denser air.
Plus, your RD Series Cold Air Intake is an engineering marvel. Everything from the mandrel bent T-6061 aluminum tubing to the TIG welded brackets has been rigorously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet for maximum, reliable horsepower.
Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with Injen's signature urethane air filter and stainless steel clamps. Tube and air filter covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the RD Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul F (INDIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jul 04, 2017 10:06 AM
Reviewed by Michael C (Temecula, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Acura CL — May 24, 2017 9:26 AM
I was skeptical at first about buying a cold air intake. I've researched many web sites regarding performance of intakes. I chose the Injen because it was not a short intake that sat in the engine bay and because of its price. It was worth every penny. I definitely notice the difference in acceleration when taking off from a dead stop. The only complaint that I have is that the metal tube that connects to the throttle body is about an inch too short and the connection is difficult to make.
Reviewed by Michael H (AURORA, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Matrix — Dec 16, 2016 4:24 AM
First off I am not a car guru by any stretch of the imagination. The installation went fairly smooth with the exception of getting some of the hoses tracked down. I could tell the car is more responsive and seems to want to get up and go. The main reason I choose the Injen intake was the sound. And holy jeez it didn't disappoint. It sounds VERY nice. I would recommend this intake to anyone. Excellent product!
Reviewed by William H (MCDONOUGH, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura TL — May 31, 2016 2:59 PM
Took me a little over 2 hours to install. Instructions were clear. Looks great. Don't notice anything at idle or normal driving. But once you put your foot down it comes to life and sounds great. Not sure about horsepower as car is pretty quick already but I love the much added growl it gives when you ask for it. No regrets. For the price it is a must.