- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Enhances your vehicle to create the most efficient and effective powerband
- Engineered to allow for cooler, denser, and fresher air for the best combustion
- SP Series Cold Air Intakes force-feed rich oxygen into your engine cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For the cleanest and most efficient design, the SP Series Performance Air Intake is CNC mandrel-bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive and heat soaked stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Performance Air Intake. By reaching down away from high temperature areas inside your engine bay, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Performance Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and modified for the most optimal gains on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Performance Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black & Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
905 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard L (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Cobalt — Feb 03, 2020 8:42 PM
Looks great, sounds great, and definitely tuned for my engine. I have a CA spec Cobalt with an Air Pump. The description on the intake indicates "no air pump", but doesn't give any further context as to what that means. I would have appreciated further clarification, but other intakes don't mention it at all. Besides that misunderstanding, the product itself is great.
Reviewed by James R (BESSEMER CITY, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Kia Soul — Jun 27, 2019 3:46 AM
It looks and feels well made. The intake can either be used as a short ram intake or a cold air intake. It has the mounting tabs in the right places and the recirculation and vent hose connections are in the correct locations. The sound is great you will hear your turbo spool, BOV. I used this on an 2019 Kia Soul turbo and the fit is absolutely prefect.
Reviewed by Jordan W (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — May 20, 2019 9:19 PM
The install was very easy. I went from about 31 mpg to 33.5 and that's not even with a proper test, just what I noticed on the freeway. She sounds great in the car. Very pleased all the way around.
Reviewed by Joseph B (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda MX-5 — Apr 24, 2019 9:00 PM
Paired this intake with a Good-Win Racing cat back exhaust. The car now sounds complete, in my opinion. The intake induction is not super loud like you would hear on a Civic SI, but is just loud enough to make you smile when you put your foot down. It was easy to install, and looks nice, the black intake looks the best in my opinion.
Reviewed by Melissa R (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 23, 2019 10:47 PM
The intake is not a true cold air but retain the factory hood vents which are blasting it with fresh air. The fitment is perfect and it looks excellent. Almost a little upset the Engine cover hides most of it. Much more aggressive sound under heavy acceleration yet silent around town. Great product very noticeable top end gains.