- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Enhances top-end power gains in high-performance vehicles
- Engineered to fit right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- SP Series Cold Air Intakes force-feed rich oxygen into your engine cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel-bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
894 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel W (TROY, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen GTI — Tuesday at 8:04 AM
I removed the old intake and installed the new one in less than one hour with no prior knowledge, it was super easy and the instructions were clear. I love the turbo sound and the car feels little even more responsive as before (already have APR Stage 1 tune). Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Jeremy S (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — May 05, 2018 11:16 AM
Awesome intake for the SE-R. Easy to install, sounds and performs great! Love it
Reviewed by Reed S (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 BMW 3-Series — May 01, 2018 1:48 PM
Best value, top quality, cool looking and sounding. Bought this for my 1999 BMW E36 323i convertible and it was super easy to install and looks greT.
Reviewed by ARNOLD N (COLVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — Mar 27, 2018 9:13 AM
I Just love the shiny looks and the performance. Very easy to install. I was a K&N fan for many years until the Injen Cold Air Intake came along. It's half the price of K&N and the air filter requires no oiling or spraying to foul up your MAFC. You just vacuum it out! I did buy an aftermarket heat shield because it didn't come with one. It's the best on the market for HP and Torque! Love It!
Reviewed by Kyle F (GAINESVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 31, 2018 5:55 PM
Had to purchase Torx bits (T25 and T30) to finish the job. Directions are for the 2.0 TSI engine, so discrepancies when installing on the 1.8 TSI Gen 3. A friend and I installed in about 2 hours. Afterward, great sound from the engine and noticeable pull in the midrange. Diverter valve is now audible between shifts, which is probably the best feature. Mind the brake reservoir, ensure the turbo inlet pipe is as high as it can be while still secured. Injen makes a great product for this Jetta.