- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Enhances your vehicle to create the most efficient and effective powerband
- Engineered to allow for cooler, denser, and fresher air for the best combustion
- SP Series Cold Air Intakes force-feed rich oxygen into your engine cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For the cleanest and most efficient design, the SP Series Performance Air Intake is CNC mandrel-bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive and heat soaked stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Performance Air Intake. By reaching down away from high temperature areas inside your engine bay, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Performance Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and modified for the most optimal gains on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Performance Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black & Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
898 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph D (NUTLEY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion iQ — Nov 10, 2018 6:58 AM
Reviewed by Scott D (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti M45 — Nov 08, 2018 5:12 PM
This is a great product. Great quality and appearance. Easy to install / great instructions. I can feel the increase in performance and the sound is amazing. Very pleased with this product.
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER G (KAPOLEI, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Sentra — May 23, 2018 8:15 PM
Excellent manufacturing. Intake fit perfectly on my 2015 Nissan Sentra SR. Looks great in black. Adds a nice deep tone when accellerating 3K+ RPMs. Only knock is I personally don't think the performance increase justifies the price.
Reviewed by Daniel W (TROY, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen GTI — May 15, 2018 8:04 AM
I removed the old intake and installed the new one in less than one hour with no prior knowledge, it was super easy and the instructions were clear. I love the turbo sound and the car feels little even more responsive as before (already have APR Stage 1 tune). Would definitely buy again.