- Get flowing with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Boosts airflow, throttle response and horsepower through the entire RPM range
- Unique design improves air velocity to the intake manifold
- Direct bolt on, hi-flow replacement for most cars & trucks
- Preinstalled updated electronics make for a quick plug-n-play installation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Air and fuel. Those are the two essential components that make your motor move your vehicle. So, it only makes sense, that if you add more air and fuel—your motor will move more. So transform your truck or SUV into a monster with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body.
When you hit the pedal, the Jet Performance throttle body opens up to deliver more airflow, horsepower and torque. And speaking of pedal, your ride’s throttle-response goes from sluggish to explosive. Each Jet Performance Powr Flo T-Body is custom made for your particular machine. The direct bolt-on design and preinstalled electronics let you plug-n-play your way to performance. So maximizing airflow won’t minimize your weekend.
Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings, the Jet Throttle Body is built to last. And, the boys down at Jet have been at this power game for over 45 years, so they know in-your-seat performance. Best yet, your Powr-Flo Throttle Body is proudly made in the USA and Jet Performance backs it with a 2-year limited warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andy H (TERRE HAUTE, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 30, 2018 4:40 AM
It help the throttle respond greatly, but that was about all I noticed. Nothing great on power added or fuel mileage change. A bit expensive for what it gains, but would be worth it if you are already having issues with your Throttle body.
Reviewed by Mark D (Purcellville, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Sep 24, 2017 4:56 PM
Well worth the money! Quick installation and it gave the expected results. My engine response is much improved and my over-all mileage is up almost 2 mpg!
Ships Between 8/14 - 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product