- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get flowing with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Boosts airflow, throttle response and horsepower through the entire RPM range
- Unique design improves air velocity to the intake manifold
- Direct bolt on, hi-flow replacement for most cars & trucks
- Preinstalled updated electronics make for a quick plug-n-play installation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Air and fuel. Those are the two essential components that make your motor move your vehicle. So, it only makes sense, that if you add more air and fuel—your motor will move more. So transform your truck or SUV into a monster with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body.
When you hit the pedal, the Jet Performance throttle body opens up to deliver more airflow, horsepower and torque. And speaking of pedal, your ride’s throttle-response goes from sluggish to explosive. Each Jet Performance Powr Flo T-Body is custom made for your particular machine. The direct bolt-on design and preinstalled electronics let you plug-n-play your way to performance. So maximizing airflow won’t minimize your weekend.
Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings, the Jet Throttle Body is built to last. And, the boys down at Jet have been at this power game for over 45 years, so they know in-your-seat performance. Best yet, your Powr-Flo Throttle Body is proudly made in the USA and Jet Performance backs it with a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hector G (Canyon Country, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Magnum — Jan 29, 2019 1:12 PM
Reviewed by Tom S (Mount Sidney, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler 300 — Oct 16, 2018 2:51 PM
Adding improvements to my 08 Chrysler 300 in steps and this was step 3 and a good step , after intake , headers this gave me quicker trottle response , acceleration and a little better fuel economy ! Very happy, Tom S
Reviewed by Jonathan M (ONTARIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 10, 2018 9:34 PM
One of the best and easy bolt on mods I have ever put on. I did put on a Volant Cold Air Intake at the same time,but the throttle response and with turning 35'S the truck doesn't down shift as much in a incline or climbing the Baker Grade on I 15.