- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- This is the intake upgrade for you to add for some serious driving power and improved acceleration to your vehicle
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model to bump-up its MPG
- Powered by the K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter, which is lifetime washable and reusable
- Custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube delivers cooler air than metal tubes
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake is CARB-exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit locks down a 90-minute-or-less installation period
- Your K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is covered with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine. This is the weakest link in the airflow "chain" and robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N air intake systems virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. The 57 Series Gen II Air Intake Kits are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over any O/E intake filter; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5258 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Travon J (DAYTONA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Oct 08, 2018 8:39 PM
Definitely a great product worth the money. I did notice an immediate increase in RPMS and throttle responseness. However it locks really stock I was hoping for what's shown in the picture
Reviewed by Clark W (ALPINE, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercury Mountaineer — Aug 22, 2018 8:16 AM