- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost power and torque across the RPM band with a K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model to bump-up its MPG
- Powered by the K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter, which is lifetime washable and reusable
- Custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube delivers cooler air than metal tubes
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake is CARB-exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit locks down a 90-minute-or-less installation period
- Your K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is covered with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
If you’re after more passing power, greater towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration, the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is what you need. Legal in all 50 states, this baby shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range.
The backbone of the 57 Series is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter, available in K&N’s signature pink color. Manufactured from lifetime washable and reusable cotton-gauze, it couples with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube found on most vehicles to help your vehicle run faster and cooler.
Installation is a cinch with a complete hardware kit and detailed, step-by-step instructions that come with. You can get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations, requiring zero modifications or drilling on most applications. Your K&N 57 Series Intake carries with it a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5254 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom S (Mount Sidney, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler 300 — Jul 15, 2018 10:38 AM
Their are a few things that I want to do to my 08 , 300 , exhaust , chip , but the intake was the first and it was perfect choice , not only did I add more power my mpg went up and the sound from my hemi is sounds more powerful ! Now I can't wait to do the rest ! Thank you K&N !
Reviewed by Kenneth F (AURONA, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 14, 2018 11:21 AM
Every thing tit well. The only issue we had was that one of the tapped holes in the adapter #240, the machine screw stopped half way down. We had to tap out the threads in order to tighten. I also would suggest that you put an indicator on the adapter and the two gaskets for an easier alignment , because the "Y" bolt pattern is similar. Do to these issues, the install took an extra hour.