- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and torque, and even have the potential to add up to 26 hp to the wheels
- The washable and reusable filters used in this system are the largest filters K&N can fit and maintain the most optimal power gain. This allows for extended periods between filter cleanings or replacements.
- Made of Crosslink nylon, the intake piping is designed to reject heat soak far better than the traditional metal piping.
- If you’re planning on a DIY installation, detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kits are included to help you get this install done within 90 minutes or less
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4524 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony C (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 4:53 AM
Reviewed by Tim M (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 13, 2018 5:51 AM
I have always used K&N and have never been disappointed. Always does what they say it will do. This one had one small problem. The replacement hose they provide is way to rigid, not flexible at all. Took some time to get it right so there was not a kink in the hose but otherwise, buy it!
Reviewed by Melissa C (readstown, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Oct 04, 2018 10:32 AM
I installed the Air Filter in about 1 hour. It did give me a faster throttle response time. Also sounds great. I have not been able to validate increased fuel economy yet but will be doing that soon. I also go the best price I could find on the internet. Thank you!
Reviewed by Roger S (Chippewa Falls, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2018 8:12 PM
The appearance on the intake looks great in the vehicle. Very high quality components, and decent instructions. Could be little more defined. Pretty easy install, 2 people make it a lot easier. Has helped fuel economy by 2 mpg. Over the 1st month