- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and pulling power, and even add up to 26 hp to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible, washable and reusable K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter
- Crosslink nylon intake tube keeps air cooler than traditional metal pipes
- Includes detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kit for an easy DIY installation process
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4506 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Louis O (Tuttle, OK) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 5:22 PM
The kit works great and gives a increase in horsepower, looks good. I had trouble installing it because they sent me a smaller bracket, but I made one that worked. Also they sent a wrong fitting, and I had to go to Auto Zone to get one that would work. Along with the dual Manaflow mufflers, it gives me more power and a better sound.
Reviewed by augustuv H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Jul 11, 2018 7:17 AM
First modification and throttle response feels more crisp. It is audibly noticeable and almost sounds like a blow-off valve. Install took about an hour and directions were easy to follow. Worth it.
Reviewed by thomas b (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 3:26 AM
This thing is doing what is advertised, volume and responce... you can hear and feel what it is doing, a good cheap and easy way to get what you want.
Reviewed by Wayne H (Daphne, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jul 04, 2018 4:27 AM
I noticed that rpm are lower to get to and maintain the speed I want. The sound coming from the 4.2 Triton v8 is sweet. I want to check my gas mileage next. Bye-It took my mechanic less than 30 minutes to install I was amazed at how straight forward the change out.
Reviewed by Jeffrey D. G (Greeneville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jul 03, 2018 8:26 AM
The unit is made well as usual, was relatively simple to install and works very well !!!!!!! Be careful to install the heat shield properly with respect to the mounting on the very bottom. It works well, just take care. My son done the complete job, removed the factory unit and installed the K & N in an hour, complete !