- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and torque, and even have the potential to add up to 26 hp to the wheels
- The washable and reusable filters used in this system are the largest filters K&N can fit and maintain the most optimal power gain. This allows for extended periods between filter cleanings or replacements.
- Made of Crosslink nylon, the intake piping is designed to reject heat soak far better than the traditional metal piping.
- If you’re planning on a DIY installation, detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kits are included to help you get this install done within 90 minutes or less
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4534 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by J. Howell T (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 4:43 AM
Monitoring the MPG after installation. Installation was easy. You can feel a better throttle response. Looks good underneath the engine hood. Always a pleasure purchasing from Autoanything.
Reviewed by Bryan B (DECATUR, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 8:51 PM
I installed this K&N on my 2018 GMC Sierra and was getting about 18MPG and after the install I noticed my MPG went to around 20MPG and it sounds great as well. Great product.
Reviewed by Scott J (PIEDMONT, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Nov 26, 2018 9:58 PM
This K&N CAI, has to be the easiest item to install. Great Performance, Awesome Sound, gained roughly 1-2 miles per gallon, and definitely feel the increase in gas pedal response, especially on these Titans which you almost need to finesse the pedal to active the 5.6L V8. Extremely happy with this purchase and brand.
Reviewed by Aaron C (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Nov 25, 2018 10:55 PM
Reviewed by Barry K (CONRAD, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chrysler 300 — Nov 24, 2018 8:10 PM
Installation was straightforward and detailed clearly in the instructions. Increased engine noise is minimal with normal city/highway driving. Hard to tell for certain on any hp gains, but no real reason to doubt them either. Very factory-like look which was a major selling feature for me. Would purchase again without hesitation.