- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and pulling power, and even add up to 26 hp to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible, washable and reusable K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter
- Crosslink nylon intake tube keeps air cooler than traditional metal pipes
- Includes detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kit for an easy DIY installation process
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4513 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gary d (Farmington, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Aug 09, 2018 4:17 AM
Has a great sound to go with the sport exhaust. More power too. Looks great also.
Reviewed by Jack M (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Aug 07, 2018 5:40 AM
I had it narrowed down between the K&N series 63 and the S&B air intake for my toyota tundra. Decided to go with the K&N and was not disappointed. Fairly easy to install, pictures were slightly misleading at times and I actually put in the MAF sensor upside down. Just a few screws here and there and it was all good. It gives my truck a much more aggressive sound and it accelerates noticeably faster now.
Reviewed by W.S. L (Newport, RI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jul 28, 2018 4:01 AM
the installation was as easy as advertised and it appears that I can already see an improvement in mileage.