- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and torque, and even have the potential to add up to 26 hp to the wheels
- The washable and reusable filters used in this system are the largest filters K&N can fit and maintain the most optimal power gain. This allows for extended periods between filter cleanings or replacements.
- Made of Crosslink nylon, the intake piping is designed to reject heat soak far better than the traditional metal piping.
- If you’re planning on a DIY installation, detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kits are included to help you get this install done within 90 minutes or less
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4593 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel S (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Patriot — Jul 29, 2019 11:33 AM
Reviewed by Patrick C (GROVER, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2019 7:53 AM
This intake kit didn't require much mechanical know-how to install. In less than hour I had the old intake system off and the K&N 63 Series AirCharger kit on. I'd like an enclosed filter box, instead of using the hood as the "top" to the box, but for the price I shouldn't expect one. Without access to measuring tools I can't speak to the HP boost - the literature with the kit spoke to 19+ HP gains - but the throttle response seems better and the sound is "throatier" than before. Happy customer!
Reviewed by William T (YOUNGSTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2019 12:23 PM
Reviewed by Tony H (TAYLORS, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 16, 2019 8:35 AM
A great upgrade for my truck. The instructions were not quite as clear as I had hoped but installation went fairly well. I did have to cut the factory crankcase vent hose. I have not noticed any gas mileage difference but it could be my driving habits due to the amazing sound. Truck has a nice growl to it when you put your foot in it. It did give me a noticeable hp boost on the highway when passing.