- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Built for performance and show, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System is offered a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles and muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. .
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more. .
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2243 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William H (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Camry — Feb 18, 2019 5:27 PM
I love my new K&N intake. I had it professionally installed so I wouldn't screw it up... well worth it for $80. When I started my car immediately after installation was complete the new sound of my car was bad ass! I love it! Definitely felt additional power right from the get go too. Two very bid thumbs up for K&N and for auto anything!!!
Reviewed by David F (Mill Creek, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Veloster — Dec 06, 2018 5:34 AM
I expected good quality from K&N & overall the kit is good. Parts are good quality, however, the heat shield still leaves large gaps on the sides so I don't really see it keeping much engine heat out of the induction area, it just looks impressive. That pretty much sums up the whole kit. I noticed only a very modest boost in power at higher RPMs accompanied by a lot of noise. The worst is a loud resonance under load at slower speeds. Sounds awful! I've uninstalled the kit already. Save your $$.
Reviewed by Anthony C (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RC 350 — Nov 27, 2018 1:02 PM
A little pricey for what it is, but the quality is very good. Very easy to install. I've already noticed about a 1 mpg increase in fuel economy. The engine feels less restricted; however not as loud as before.
Reviewed by David G (ODESSA, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A4 — Nov 21, 2018 8:23 PM
System is of good quality, easy to assemble (if mechanically inclined), but falls a little short from Cold Air Sensor wiring harness to fit. Had to reshape (Bent) heat shield a little to gain distance so cold air sensor wiring harness could fit on sensor.