- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
By investing in a K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System, your awesome sport compact will benefit from gale-force power and up to an additional 15 horsepower – straight to your accelerator. Available in your choice of one of three wicked setups – short ram, cold air or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. Most models are offered in hot finishes like blue, red, silver or polished metal.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more.
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel A (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Tuesday at 8:06 PM
K&N has been known for years to make the best air filters. Every car owner should have a K&N.
Reviewed by Robert C (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Challenger — May 14, 2018 10:12 PM
Another great K&N product. Installation took a little time, but I'm a perfectionist. It looks and works great! More sound at WOT (good!) and an increase in power. On the highway, the air intake temperature is now 2-3 degrees F. over ambient vs 5-6 degrees with stock air box. I highly recommend this. I've got the same one on my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 392.
Reviewed by Todd H (GRANTS PASS, OR) — May 08, 2018 11:20 PM
Easy install every piece fit perfect and gives a much deeper growl at 4500 Rpm and a xtra 15 HP If you think a cheeper cold air intake will be just as good think again K&N is number one for a reason data to back it up and a quality fit add Solo cats and your right at 350 HP not bad for a V6.