- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Built for performance and show, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System is offered a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles and muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. .
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more. .
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2242 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David F (Mill Creek, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Veloster — Thursday at 5:34 AM
I expected good quality from K&N & overall the kit is good. Parts are good quality, however, the heat shield still leaves large gaps on the sides so I don't really see it keeping much engine heat out of the induction area, it just looks impressive. That pretty much sums up the whole kit. I noticed only a very modest boost in power at higher RPMs accompanied by a lot of noise. The worst is a loud resonance under load at slower speeds. Sounds awful! I've uninstalled the kit already. Save your $$.
Reviewed by Anthony C (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RC 350 — Nov 27, 2018 1:02 PM
A little pricey for what it is, but the quality is very good. Very easy to install. I've already noticed about a 1 mpg increase in fuel economy. The engine feels less restricted; however not as loud as before.
Reviewed by David G (ODESSA, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A4 — Nov 21, 2018 8:23 PM
System is of good quality, easy to assemble (if mechanically inclined), but falls a little short from Cold Air Sensor wiring harness to fit. Had to reshape (Bent) heat shield a little to gain distance so cold air sensor wiring harness could fit on sensor.