- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Built for performance and show, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System is offered a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles and muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. .
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more. .
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2251 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dillon G (RONKONKOMA, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Apr 14, 2020 5:05 AM
I was able to notice the performance improvements immediately. Increase in horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency. It also gives the car cool sounds while shifting. Highly recommend fo any vehicle.
Reviewed by John S (PALM SPRINGS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fiesta — Mar 27, 2020 2:17 PM
I inquired with a representative and confirmed that this unit would fit on a Fiesta ST. I was assured it would. Obviously the person I spoke with had no clue what they were talking about. After several hours of fabricating parts to make the unit work, I finally got it installed. SO I give Auto Anything a complete ZERO for customer service.
Reviewed by Michael B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Mar 06, 2020 8:13 PM
Reviewed by Brian M (POST FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Element — Jul 07, 2019 8:40 PM
I have had several intakes on past cars such as injen and mishimoto and although good, This k&n outperforms them all. Easy to follow instructions, no cel and great fitment. Definitely feel the improvement especially uphill. Looks and sounds great too. I got the blue and it looks great but wish black was available. Not sure if it is going to increase mpg but I don't think it will hurt. A+
Reviewed by Andrew B (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Jul 02, 2019 12:33 AM
Crosstrek is deffinatly an underpowered vehicle. This helps open it up a bit and give it some much desired power back from that god awful factory intake. Install only take a 10mm and flathead screwdriver.