- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Built for performance and show, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System is offered a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles and muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. .
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more. .
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2233 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Noble D (RICHMOND, KY) — Sep 04, 2018 7:28 AM
I had no idea this intake was going to make my car sound so amazing. I had seen other reviews but I didn't believe them. This was well worth the money. My mpgs are already looking better. Horsepower would increase if I tuned my car for the intake which I'll do soon.
Reviewed by Christopher M (Branchport, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Taurus — Aug 21, 2018 2:53 AM
I've installed K&N intakes on many vehicles as I like hearing the car breathe. This one is no different. Great sounds and just looks cool under the hood. Any HP increase with this car is really hard to tell by seat of the pants measures but the Included Dyno run spec sheet says it's good for 10 plus HP & torque. Good enough!
Reviewed by Jacob K (BLAINE, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Aug 11, 2018 7:53 AM
Very impressed with this new high flow air filter. My civic si sounds like a new car! Moderately tough installation, the hardest part was removing the existing airbox. Gains in hp, tq, gas mileage, and sound?! Why wouldn't you buy this? Definitely recommend to any car enthusiast.