- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Constructed for optimal fit and performance in your specific vehicle
- Comes in a variety of finishes, available color is dependent on your application
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Built for performance and show, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System is offered a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles and muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. .
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more. .
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2248 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian M (POST FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Element — Jul 07, 2019 8:40 PM
I have had several intakes on past cars such as injen and mishimoto and although good, This k&n outperforms them all. Easy to follow instructions, no cel and great fitment. Definitely feel the improvement especially uphill. Looks and sounds great too. I got the blue and it looks great but wish black was available. Not sure if it is going to increase mpg but I don't think it will hurt. A+
Reviewed by Andrew B (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Jul 02, 2019 12:33 AM
Crosstrek is deffinatly an underpowered vehicle. This helps open it up a bit and give it some much desired power back from that god awful factory intake. Install only take a 10mm and flathead screwdriver.
Reviewed by William C (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — Jun 07, 2019 8:04 PM
The intake was perfect for my 2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR. Definitely can feel an increase in torque at mid rpm and a better overall speed in acceleration at higher rpms. There is always a slight hesitation from my engine if full throttle, which is to be expected from this intake, but overall great look, quality, and performance!
Reviewed by Hector M (Crete, NE) — May 12, 2019 7:48 AM
Reviewed by Jason J (Castle rock, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — May 02, 2019 4:25 AM