- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 11/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom-engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N’s oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder-coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that’s welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine’s roar for a more menacing tone
- Mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Your K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive to work is just a commute, but for more passionate drivers, it’s a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are left to eat your dust. Make this mission possible with the help of a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System.
Custom-engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake replaces your restrictive stock gear and makes use of a Dryflow filter, oil-free and designed to draw in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of this K&N Cold Air Intake.
K&N Blackhawk Air Intakes include an intake tube finished in a flat black powder-coating, and the filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center for a stylish visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. As with all of K&N’s cold air inductions, your K&N Blackhawk carries a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
272 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Olen J (Powhatan, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Oct 14, 2018 12:43 PM
The unit was properly packed. It had all of the necessary pieces and the instructions were very clear and easily understood. The installation was simple. I did have to drill an additional hole, due to one hole on the original air box not lining up with the new shroud mounting holes. Overall I am very satisfied.
Reviewed by Tyler H (CLEVELAND, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Oct 10, 2018 10:22 AM
This intake is awesome! Installed in a hour with basic tools. It looks awesome and sounds even better! Bit of a gain in top end. You lose a little down low in the rpm range but it really helps the engine breath. I'd recommend to everyone!
Reviewed by Hubert Y (MONUMENT VALLEY, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 25, 2018 7:44 AM
Install was great and easy, looks amazing in engine bay. Performance is pretty stout there is a difference, just alittle louder then I imagined it be. Be overall, Great product!
Reviewed by Nick C (Pittstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2018 8:59 AM
Excellent product! Took about 30 minutes to install, directions are simple and straightforward. After installation, my truck has a faster response when I hit the pedal, added a bit more horsepower, and definitely sounds more aggressive especially with my borla catback.
Reviewed by Brian H (Dyer, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jul 03, 2018 12:44 PM