- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom-engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N’s oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder-coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that’s welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine’s roar for a more menacing tone
- Mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Your K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive to work is just a commute, but for more passionate drivers, it’s a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are left to eat your dust. Make this mission possible with the help of a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System.
Custom-engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake replaces your restrictive stock gear and makes use of a Dryflow filter, oil-free and designed to draw in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of this K&N Cold Air Intake.
K&N Blackhawk Air Intakes include an intake tube finished in a flat black powder-coating, and the filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center for a stylish visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. As with all of K&N’s cold air inductions, your K&N Blackhawk carries a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nick C (Pittstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2018 8:59 AM
Excellent product! Took about 30 minutes to install, directions are simple and straightforward. After installation, my truck has a faster response when I hit the pedal, added a bit more horsepower, and definitely sounds more aggressive especially with my borla catback.
Reviewed by Brian H (Dyer, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jul 03, 2018 12:44 PM
Notice difference in response and sound immediately. Looks awesome, and relatively easy to install
Reviewed by George O (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 05, 2018 11:16 PM
Sounds great, looks great, installation directions were clear, but there are 2 plastic pieces that go from the intake tube to the hoses on each side of the throttle body that are EXTREMELY POORLY built. Mine broke upon installation, and K&N recognized the issue and sent a new one. All in all great air filter, be wary of these two parts upon installation.
Reviewed by Stephen L (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Apr 25, 2018 4:21 AM
Install was easy exept for the breather hose install. The hose provided was too large and not flexible enough. Looks nice and the wife likes the sound of her truck. She even noticed more power and faster.
Reviewed by frank w (PAPILLION, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Mar 31, 2018 7:11 AM
Always a great product from K&N. Vey easy install and love how it opened up the sound for the car. The Guys at Auto Anything are always a great help and i buy all my toys and go fast parts from them.
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product