- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom-engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N’s oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder-coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that’s welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine’s roar for a more menacing tone
- Mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Your K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive to work is just a commute, but for more passionate drivers, it’s a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are left to eat your dust. Make this mission possible with the help of a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System.
Custom-engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake replaces your restrictive stock gear and makes use of a Dryflow filter, oil-free and designed to draw in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of this K&N Cold Air Intake.
K&N Blackhawk Air Intakes include an intake tube finished in a flat black powder-coating, and the filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center for a stylish visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. As with all of K&N’s cold air inductions, your K&N Blackhawk carries a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
266 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen L (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2018 4:21 AM
Install was easy exept for the breather hose install. The hose provided was too large and not flexible enough. Looks nice and the wife likes the sound of her truck. She even noticed more power and faster.
Reviewed by frank w (PAPILLION, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Mar 31, 2018 7:11 AM
Always a great product from K&N. Vey easy install and love how it opened up the sound for the car. The Guys at Auto Anything are always a great help and i buy all my toys and go fast parts from them.
Reviewed by Brad C (THORNVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 27, 2018 8:54 AM
I have done many air intakes over years over 250, I thought this would look nice an really like the dry filter. I do not believe it is worth extra cost as there were scratches on the black tube and the supposed black clamp were very poor looking scratched all up and whatever they used to prep the clamps to hold the black paint looked corroded an rusty when u tightened they defiantly did not look good an I replaced with just ones not black. It was very easy to install.
Reviewed by Anthony S (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2018 8:09 PM
Instructions aren't as clear as they should be. Product is great though. Increased my gas milage. Sounds awesome.
Reviewed by Timothy F (Cheektowaga, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2018 8:54 AM
I have used K&N cold air intakes on my last 3 vehicles and I like the little boost in performance and MPG that I get from the cold air intake. It is easy to install and looks good under the hood!
Ships By 5/21
- What Do You Drive?