Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom-engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N’s oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder-coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that’s welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine’s roar for a more menacing tone
- Mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Your K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive to work is just a commute, but for more passionate drivers, it’s a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are left to eat your dust. Make this mission possible with the help of a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System.
Custom-engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake replaces your restrictive stock gear and makes use of a Dryflow filter, oil-free and designed to draw in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of this K&N Cold Air Intake.
K&N Blackhawk Air Intakes include an intake tube finished in a flat black powder-coating, and the filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center for a stylish visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. As with all of K&N’s cold air inductions, your K&N Blackhawk carries a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)