- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- This is the intake upgrade for you to add for some serious driving power and improved acceleration to your Truck or an SUV
- Equipped with an aluminum intake tube available in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray finish
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that’s both washable and reusable
- Heat shield keeps the air supply cooler on most models
- Custom-engineered for your specific vehicle
- Comes with detailed instructions to make short work of your installation
- Your K&N 77 Series is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Numerous applications are CARB emissions-certified or pending certification – enter your vehicle’s information for details
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Crank nothing but pure, unadulterated power by outfitting your truck or SUV with a K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum intake pipe to improve your MPGs, and this pipe is offered in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray for serious under-hood style.
The pipe isn’t the only thing going for your new K&N 77 Series Intake – it’s also packed with a custom heat shield and dynamic Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable. Detailed instructions and quality hardware are included with every K&N Cold Air Intake kit to make short work of the installation process. In fact, with just a couple hand-tools, the job can be completed in less than 90 minutes. The quality of this product is even backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2209 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Isaiah N (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 11, 2019 8:24 PM
My issue whit this filter was that is was poorly designed to set in place. One the item was assembled. I noticed the base from the housing was not stretched out long enough to comfortable sit into the slotted holes of the OEM housing. This item was shifted into position to fit properly along the joints and to avoid touching A/C lines, However it still lacked the length to rest properly into holes. The item currently rests on surface without support under itself.
Reviewed by Eric C (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — May 04, 2019 6:53 PM
This is the second metal intake from K&N i have ordered. I love K&N and I would have gave it 5 stars, but the instructions are very bleak. Overall it is pretty easy to install especially with two people. The sound is great at lower RPMs and you do feel a little difference.
Reviewed by John B (BADEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — May 04, 2019 3:26 AM
I put the intake on my 2015 F250 with the 6.2 gas engine, and quickly noticed a whistle that occurs between 1500-2000 RPMs. The engine definitely sounded "manlier" at higher RPMs, but the whistle was bothering me. I took the intake off and put the stock one back on. Though not as noticeable, I realized the whistle still exists with the stock intake. The plastic baffle must hide the sound coming from the throttle body. I decided to put the K&N intake back on.
Reviewed by Donald B (UTICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 03, 2019 8:20 AM
Reviewed by Frank M (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2019 4:53 AM
I added this along with the Diablosport Pulsar to my new 2019 Ram 1500 Classic and it's like driving a totally different truck - more responsive and more horsepower. The K&N Intake looks really good under the hood and it provides a more 'throaty' sound. Very pleased with this item