The current product is out of stock.
Click Throttle Bodies to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the muzzle off your engine with the addition of an MSD Atomic LS Throttle Body
- Throttle body with a mechanical throttle mechanism bolts onto most factory and aftermarket intakes
- Parabolic bore design ensures excellent drivability characteristics during part-throttle
- OE-style bearings and seals on the throttle can withstand years of street or strip use
- Contoured inlet profile outflows the big-bore throttle bodies of the competition
- Dual ball-bearings stabilize the shaft for even smoother operation
- Four-bolt mounting for easy installation
- Your Atomic LS Throttle Body is covered by a limited warranty
Maintain your vehicle’s smooth performance with the easy, four-bolt mounting installation of an MSD Atomic LS Throttle Body. Fitted with a mechanical throttle mechanism that attaches to most factory and aftermarket intakes out there, it has a parabolic bore design that ensures precise control, smoother off-idle response and enhanced part-throttle drivability that standard billet straight-bore throttles cannot provide.
Bearings and seals comparable to those that came from the factory are installed on the throttle of this street- and strip-worthy throttle body. A contoured inlet profile outflows the competition and dual ball-bearings stabilize the shaft for butter-smooth operation throughout the life of your vehicle. Your Atomic LS Throttle Body carries a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)