- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the muzzle off your engine with the addition of an MSD Atomic LS Throttle Body
- Throttle body with a mechanical throttle mechanism bolts onto most factory and aftermarket intakes
- Parabolic bore design ensures excellent drivability characteristics during part-throttle
- OE-style bearings and seals on the throttle can withstand years of street or strip use
- Contoured inlet profile outflows the big-bore throttle bodies of the competition
- Dual ball-bearings stabilize the shaft for even smoother operation
- Four-bolt mounting for easy installation
- Your Atomic LS Throttle Body is covered by a limited warranty
Maintain your vehicle’s smooth performance with the easy, four-bolt mounting installation of an MSD Atomic LS Throttle Body. Fitted with a mechanical throttle mechanism that attaches to most factory and aftermarket intakes out there, it has a parabolic bore design that ensures precise control, smoother off-idle response and enhanced part-throttle drivability that standard billet straight-bore throttles cannot provide.
Bearings and seals comparable to those that came from the factory are installed on the throttle of this street- and strip-worthy throttle body. A contoured inlet profile outflows the competition and dual ball-bearings stabilize the shaft for butter-smooth operation throughout the life of your vehicle. Your Atomic LS Throttle Body carries a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)