The current product is out of stock.
Click Throttle Position Sensor to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your accessories the spark of life with an MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Output Module
- Provides 0-5V TPS signal for an electronic overdrive transmission and other accessories
- Plugs in-line to your existing MSD Atomic TBI EFI System
- This features means you don’t need to install an external TPS sensor and wiring on the throttle linkage
- Granted Executive Order number D-722, which deems it legal to install on 1987-and-older GM vehicles
- Factory ECU remains in place during a CARB-compliant installation to operate the air pump system and ignition timing
- Outputs provide the correct signals for the factory ECU
- Your MSD TBI Throttle Position Output Module requires a throttle position signal and carries a limited warranty
Executive Order number D-722 makes it legal for you to install an MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Output Module on your 1987-or-older GM passenger vehicle or truck – and if you want your electronic overdrive transmission to work as well as you know it should, you’d get this baby installed straightaway. It plugs directly in-line with your existing Atomic TBI EFI System and delivers a universal 0-5V throttle position output signal.
You don’t need to install an external TPS sensor or wiring on the throttle linkage, and the factory-installed ECU stays in place during CARB-compliant installation for operation of the air pump and ignition timing. Your MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Module is covered by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)