- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your accessories the spark of life with an MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Output Module
- Provides 0-5V TPS signal for an electronic overdrive transmission and other accessories
- Plugs in-line to your existing MSD Atomic TBI EFI System
- This features means you don’t need to install an external TPS sensor and wiring on the throttle linkage
- Granted Executive Order number D-722, which deems it legal to install on 1987-and-older GM vehicles
- Factory ECU remains in place during a CARB-compliant installation to operate the air pump system and ignition timing
- Outputs provide the correct signals for the factory ECU
- Your MSD TBI Throttle Position Output Module requires a throttle position signal and carries a limited warranty
Executive Order number D-722 makes it legal for you to install an MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Output Module on your 1987-or-older GM passenger vehicle or truck – and if you want your electronic overdrive transmission to work as well as you know it should, you’d get this baby installed straightaway. It plugs directly in-line with your existing Atomic TBI EFI System and delivers a universal 0-5V throttle position output signal.
You don’t need to install an external TPS sensor or wiring on the throttle linkage, and the factory-installed ECU stays in place during CARB-compliant installation for operation of the air pump and ignition timing. Your MSD Atomic TBI Throttle Position Module is covered by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)