- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake Kit adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging factory intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Kit includes a premium, 8-layer dry filter or fully washable oiled filter
- Custom airbox keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- Airbox features an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter
- Specially-crafted crosslink intake tube minimizes restrictions in the line
- S&B Cold Air Intakes install in about 30 minutes using the included mounting hardware and illustrated instructions
- Also helps balance air/fuel ratios, which improves gas mileage
- Made in the USA, your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Put over three decades of proven filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood – in the form of an S&B Cold Air Intake Kit. This product brings your engine to life through the strength of its superior design, and your factory parts can’t come close to the unreal performance it provides.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is its custom airbox. The exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top – the industry’s first – to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. The filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with eight calibrated layers. Easy-to-follow instructions with helpful illustrations and mount brackets are included with your USA-made S&B Cold Air Intake, which boasts a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
476 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody S (Greenwell Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 14, 2018 7:22 AM
I wanted my Sierra to have a little growl every now and then, and I did not want a full exhaust. So, I decided to go with the S&B. Now, at certain RPM's and when accelerating hard, I def get the feedback I wanted. I would recommend!
Reviewed by Josh C (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2018 9:40 AM
Most of the install was straight forward but a couple issues made it frustrating. Seems like high quality. Not really loud like I've heard some people say. I'm happy with it...looks nice and hope it helps the towing even if it's minimal.
Reviewed by Brian C (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 04, 2018 1:24 PM
I agree with sound and throttle improvements. Installed on a new GMC 5.3 liter (500 miles) Sierra crew cab and took a road trip. Cruising at 80 mph averaged 22.6 mpg with a best of 26.8 mpg. I'm happy with that.
Reviewed by chris B (HAYDEN, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2018 6:53 AM
Installed in under a hour looks great. Take your time to make sure everything fits good before you tighten the clamps up so you have some wiggle room. Just snug the cover screws. Cover has a gasket and the screws have rubber washers so it seals with little torque on the screws. The filter is way bigger than the other mainstream kits and easier to use.
Reviewed by Tyrone C (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2018 4:10 AM
For someone who has never worked on cars, this installation was pretty simple with some YouTube videos.