Ships By 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Help your engine breathe a little better with Spectre Throttle Body Spacers
- Custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- Improves air flow and lowers air intake restrictions for gains in HP and fuel economy
- Increases bottom-end torque for faster acceleration and quicker throttle response
- Manufactured from corrosion-free, machine-finished aluminum
- Installs in less than an hour using common hand tools with no drilling or cutting
- Includes the necessary gaskets and hardware for a complete install
- Your Spectre Throttle Body Spacers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Bolt-on a rush of downstream air flow with Spectre Throttle Body Spacers. Boasting a range of engine-freeing benefits, the Spectre Performance Throttle Body Spacer delivers gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy by improving air flow and lowering those pesky air intake restrictions.
Spectre Intake Spacers are custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model from top-of-the-line machine-finished aluminum that ensures a durable, corrosion-free lifespan.
Spectre TB Spacers install in under an hour with common hand tools so you can feel faster acceleration and quicker throttle response in no time. Spectre Throttle Body Spacers include all the necessary gaskets and hardware you’ll need to complete your upgrade and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spectre Throttle Body Spacers Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward P (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2018 10:04 AM
Quality was a little lacking. The threads on one of the spacers stripped out with tightening. Had to improvise with a bolt and nut. Otherwise, the spacer seems to make it run pretty smooth.
Reviewed by Jordan D (Hudson, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jun 14, 2018 8:06 PM
It took a little bit to install it. The hose coming off the water pump got in the way a bit so it's a tight fit. You might need an extra set of hands. I could definitely tell a difference in responsiveness. Didn't really change the mpg's. But it did what I wanted it to. Definitely worth the 80 bucks.
Reviewed by Cecile R (NASHUA, NH) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2017 10:46 AM
Reviewed by Alejandro I (yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 8:46 PM