- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant intakes offer 2 filter options: Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology and Pro 5 Filters
- PowerCore Filters improve filtration up to 99.97% and are maintenance-free for up to 150,000 miles on the road, intended for dusty off-road performance
- Pro 5 Filters utilize layers of oiled cotton gauze for up to 15,000 miles of maintenance free driving, intended for daily driving
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box to block heat and provide optimal filtration
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Volant offers a 1-year warranty on intake parts and Pro-5 Filters, and a 4-year or 100,000 mile warranty on PowerCore Filters and Performance Air Intake products
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1995 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua V (GREENSBORO, NC) — Friday at 3:39 PM
I am very pleased with my new cold air intake it was not a totally easy bolt on and go I had to make some modifications but I love it. Well worth the money!!
Reviewed by Justin B (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) — Aug 07, 2018 1:29 PM
I was looking to increase power while towing a trail with my 2011 chevy half ton. I notice a little more bottom end power and an ease with towing up hill's. The increase was not substantial, but I have ordered a cat back exhaust system to add along side the Volant cool air intake. The installation was easy and took about 30 minutes, the instructions provided by Volant were not the best and did not include all the steps. I ended up throwing them away and just figured it out.
Reviewed by Dustin S (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 13, 2018 8:42 PM
Awesome intake system, I also installed the Volant throttle body spacer. Great throttle response and gain 2 mpg off intake system.
Reviewed by Marc v (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 12, 2018 8:31 PM
I bought this as an alternative to K&N because the instructions were so much simpler and the price was better. It went in OK - had to do a bit of squeezing in places and screws for the MAS didn't line-up perfectly, but nothing too serious. Vehicle runs great - horsepower increase isn't overwhelming, but it's there. Haven't put enough fuel through it to determine any mileage increase.