- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant intakes offer 2 filter options: Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology and Pro 5 Filters
- PowerCore Filters improve filtration up to 99.97% and are maintenance-free for up to 150,000 miles on the road, intended for dusty off-road performance
- Pro 5 Filters utilize layers of oiled cotton gauze for up to 15,000 miles of maintenance free driving, intended for daily driving
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box to block heat and provide optimal filtration
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Volant offers a 1-year warranty on intake parts and Pro-5 Filters, and a 4-year or 100,000 mile warranty on PowerCore Filters and Performance Air Intake products
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1983 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chace B (Ness City, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 1:11 PM
Have been pleased with volant pro 5 intake have noticed increase in throttle response, a little extra power and a little more aggressive sound have not yet noticed anything in regards to fuel mileage. Has helped greatly reduced heat under the hood, that the stock intake trapped above the engine. Would recommend this intake to a friend.
Reviewed by robert c (LA PLACE, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 13, 2018 2:06 PM
So... I have had the K&N and after seeing some online performance tests, went with volant. Wow! Clear throat sound and performance. Sure the actual numbers may not show huge but you can clearly feel and hear the difference.. I have a 16' GMC Z71 4x4 and always called it the "pig". sluggish, fat and just blah on sound and pickup. Well this made it like a different truck. K&N didnt make this difference in my old 14' Silverado. I made the clear right choice!
Reviewed by Gregory W (CLOVIS, CA) — May 08, 2018 8:51 PM
I like the intake, but it didn't give me quite what I was looking for. First off it was missing the reducer so I had to find one elsewhere. Second I wasn't impressed with the performance with the Donaldson filter installed. I had been running a k&n drop in filter on my stock intake, and it seemed the Donaldson was a step backwards from that. I purchased the 5 layer performance filter and I noticed a little performance increase, but much to my shegrin still not what I expected from Volant.