No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Volant intakes offer 2 filter options: Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology and Pro 5 Filters
- PowerCore Filters improve filtration up to 99.97% and are maintenance-free for up to 150,000 miles on the road, intended for dusty off-road performance
- Pro 5 Filters utilize layers of oiled cotton gauze for up to 15,000 miles of maintenance free driving, intended for daily driving
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box to block heat and provide optimal filtration
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Volant offers a 1-year warranty on intake parts and Pro-5 Filters, and a 4-year or 100,000 mile warranty on PowerCore Filters and Performance Air Intake products
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
2008 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (BELGRADE, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon XL — Jul 11, 2019 6:51 AM
The instructions for this are horrible. Not everything fit exactly. The instructions for the "snorkel" are useless. The response, however, was immediate. I could definitely notice the difference, especially, when I punched it merging onto the interstate. Looks a lot better than the stock unit.
Reviewed by James G (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 17, 2019 8:19 PM
Reviewed by Daniel F (franklin park, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xD — Jun 04, 2019 4:29 AM
Reviewed by Rusty K (Logan, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — May 03, 2019 7:07 AM