Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost power, save time and protect your budget with the Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System
- The fastest, most cost-effective way to enhance performance and MPGs
- Installs in 20 minutes or less with only simple hand tools
- X-Link air intake tube is pre-molded with a heavy-duty heat shield
- Includes the Volant Pro-5 Air Filter for maximum flow and protection
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Select models include Volant’s Vortice smooth-flowing throttle body spacer
- Easily upgrade to a sealed Volant Cold Air Intake kit for even greater performance
- Your Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Remember that old sign hanging in every speed shop, “Speed Costs Money – How Fast Do You Wanna Go?" Besides being a thinly veiled warning about how much your bill was gonna be, it did speak the truth about the cost of performance upgrades. Whether it was your time or your treasure, you had to spend a lot to go fast—until now. With the Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System, you get big-time performance at a small-time price.
This stripped-down cold air intake kit is packed with all the go-fast essentials, without the big-budget bells & whistles. Volant includes an X-Link nylon intake tube with a molded heat shield to manage airflow and block engine heat. Meanwhile, they fit one end with the Pro-5 Air Filter for maximum flow & protection and the other with marine-grade stainless steel clamps that mount right to your throttle body.
Along with saving you a gaggle on greenbacks, the Volant Fast Fit 5 Cold Air Intake also covers your clock. Requiring less than 20 minutes of under-the-hood time, the Fit 5 Intake has you out dropping the hammer lickety split instead of busting knuckles on your hard-earned Saturday. What's more, Volant backs your Fast Fit 5 Intake System with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard L (North Pole, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Jun 17, 2017 7:18 AM
I put a straight pipe on my exhaust about two weeks before I ordered the intake. I was thinking it wasn't going to make a difference but I was WRONG. There's a huge acceleration difference plus I can hear the turbo spooling up now. This is the best intake for the money. Plus It was shipped & received FAST!
Reviewed by Jason P (Adrian, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2017 6:25 AM
Reviewed by Yvon R (VARS, ON) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Sep 13, 2016 6:24 PM