- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add some oomph to your engine with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer
- Manufactured from a durable, glass-filled nylon, non-corrosive composite
- Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are custom-made for your year, make and model
- Improves performance with a Volant Cool Air or OE intake system
- Strong, yet lightweight design promotes quicker throttle response
- Provides an improvement in fuel efficiency on most vehicles
- Includes all mounting hardware required for vehicle-specific install
- Your Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Create a complete whirlwind of air through your cylinders with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer. Offering an abundance of under-the-hood benefits, outfitting your ride with a Volant Throttle Body Spacer improves engine performance, quickens throttle response and can even help to increase fuel efficiency for most vehicles.
Feel the benefits immediately thanks to Volant Vortice’s glass-filled nylon composite construction, designed to fight corrosion from the elements for long-lasting durability. Custom-made for your specific year, make and model, these strong, yet lightweight Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are ideal for use with either your Volant Cool Air or OE intake system.
Every Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer includes the necessary mounting hardware required for your easy, vehicle-specific install and comes backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger G (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2019 9:10 AM
The price is good . I have noticed better throttle response . Gas mileage has not improved very much and that is what I hoping for , maybe the truck needs to relearn . Time will tell . Over all , good price and very easy to install .
Reviewed by Kurt L (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 17, 2019 8:29 PM
This throttle body spacer is very high quality, vortex points create cool sound, getting great throttle response with the iDrive throttle chip. Great combo! Highly recommend, it's 1/2 the cost of other high quality throttle body spacers!
Reviewed by Charles D (PERU, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2019 3:07 PM
Reviewed by Brandon B (Bardstown, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Oct 17, 2018 9:23 PM