Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Add some oomph to your engine with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer
- Manufactured from a durable, glass-filled nylon, non-corrosive composite
- Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are custom-made for your year, make and model
- Improves performance with a Volant Cool Air or OE intake system
- Strong, yet lightweight design promotes quicker throttle response
- Provides an improvement in fuel efficiency on most vehicles
- Includes all mounting hardware required for vehicle-specific install
- Your Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Create a complete whirlwind of air through your cylinders with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer. Offering an abundance of under-the-hood benefits, outfitting your ride with a Volant Throttle Body Spacer improves engine performance, quickens throttle response and can even help to increase fuel efficiency for most vehicles.
Feel the benefits immediately thanks to Volant Vortice’s glass-filled nylon composite construction, designed to fight corrosion from the elements for long-lasting durability. Custom-made for your specific year, make and model, these strong, yet lightweight Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are ideal for use with either your Volant Cool Air or OE intake system.
Every Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer includes the necessary mounting hardware required for your easy, vehicle-specific install and comes backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon B (Bardstown, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Oct 17, 2018 9:23 PM
Reviewed by Jordan D (Camano Island, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jul 11, 2018 8:17 PM
Reviewed by robert t (SAINT CLOUD, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jun 26, 2018 7:49 AM
Reviewed by William A (CANTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Feb 13, 2018 6:28 AM