Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Keep your ride on the road and powered-up with an MPA Alternator
- New and remanufactured alternators are available for light- and heavy-duty applications alike
- Pressure-fit, high-capacity diodes ensure accurate charging over a lifetime of reliable service
- MPA Alternators are designed to meet or exceed OE specs
- Top quality bearings ensure premature failure is kept at bay
- Polished slip-rings guarantee maximum contact while stopping potential voltage spikes and arcing.
- High capacity diodes are pressure fit to reduce heat and deliver longer service life.
- Each unit includes new brushes, bearings and precision-polished slip rings
- Your MPA Alternator is backed by a 1-year warranty
There’s nothing more frustrating than finding out your battery won’t turn over when you have somewhere to be. The solution, however, may not always be to ditch your battery for a newer edition, but to check your factory alternator. If that’s where the problem lies, the thing to do is invest in a brand-new or totally remanufactured MPA Alternator.
Guaranteed to consistently power your vehicle’s other accessories, like the lights and radio, this high-quality electrical generator is suitable for both light- and heavy-duty applications. It comes with pressure-fit, high-capacity diodes that provide accurate charging, as well as new brushes, bearings and precision-polished slip rings. Designed to outshine OE specs, your MPA Alternator is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Please note that pricing for remanufactured units includes a non-refundable core charge waiver fee.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)