- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride on the road and powered-up with an MPA Alternator
- New and remanufactured alternators are available for light- and heavy-duty applications alike
- Pressure-fit, high-capacity diodes ensure accurate charging over a lifetime of reliable service
- MPA Alternators are designed to meet or exceed OE specs
- Top quality bearings ensure premature failure is kept at bay
- Polished slip-rings guarantee maximum contact while stopping potential voltage spikes and arcing.
- High capacity diodes are pressure fit to reduce heat and deliver longer service life.
- Each unit includes new brushes, bearings and precision-polished slip rings
- Your MPA Alternator is backed by a 1-year warranty
There’s nothing more frustrating than finding out your battery won’t turn over when you have somewhere to be. The solution, however, may not always be to ditch your battery for a newer edition, but to check your factory alternator. If that’s where the problem lies, the thing to do is invest in a brand-new or totally remanufactured MPA Alternator.
Guaranteed to consistently power your vehicle’s other accessories, like the lights and radio, this high-quality electrical generator is suitable for both light- and heavy-duty applications. It comes with pressure-fit, high-capacity diodes that provide accurate charging, as well as new brushes, bearings and precision-polished slip rings. Designed to outshine OE specs, your MPA Alternator is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Please note that pricing for remanufactured units includes a non-refundable core charge waiver fee.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MPA Alternator Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marjorie M (PAULSBORO, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica — Feb 16, 2019 9:35 AM
Reviewed by Michael N (Forest Lake, MN) — Feb 06, 2019 8:30 AM
Reviewed by Rick Z (Hillsborough, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Avalon — Oct 20, 2018 8:12 PM
Reviewed by George F (FORT JOHNSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Volvo S70 — Jun 25, 2018 6:05 AM