Backed by some of the best towing and hauling ratings in the world of pickups, your GMC Sierra really hits the bull’s eye with off-roading enthusiasts and would-be conquistadors. So, it’s essential to ensure your horsepower and torque levels are on the up-and-up, and what better road to take than the one that led you here – to AutoAnything’s selection of aftermarket upgrades. Keep in mind you might also want to prep your vehicle with some regular maintenance and premium engine oil. Read on to see how best you can maintain your rig’s strength, efficiency and even fuel economy.
Expertly designed to increase the amount of clean, power-enhancing air that reaches your hardworking motor, a high-flow air intake system needs to be in top condition at all times. Besides leveling up your horsepower and torque, these babies give you gains in throttle response you scarcely thought possible while also saving you money at the pump.
- Powered by cotton-gauze filter mediums that can be washed and reused for life
- Parabolic diverter chamber increases air velocity while smoothing out flow
- Include instructions and hardware for installation made easy
A throttle body spacer is a great way to boost horsepower and torque without attracting too much attention. Not only does it do away with obnoxious whistling or engine noise, but a unique, helical construction creates turbulence for a high-velocity spin to provide a superior atomized mixture of air and fuel.
- Constructed from either aircraft-grade billet aluminum or a glass-filled nylon composite
- Channels air/fuel mixture into your combustion chamber for bigger kick and better mileage
- Durably crafted to last years under intense conditions
Your GMC Sierra has it all – the rough-and-ready look, the living-legend status and the ability to deliver on all fronts. Best you make sure it sounds like the backcountry beast it is with a high-functioning cat back exhaust. At AutoAnything, you can restore your truck’s sound with a horsepower and torque-enhancing exhaust built just for you without having to worry about quality or breaking the bank.
- Mandrel-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to reduce the bane of backpressure
- Available in single-, dual-, rear- and side-exit configurations to suit your Sierra
- Comes with all the mufflers, tubes, tips & hardware you need to get the job done
There’s a stereotype out there about truck enthusiasts – that they’re too earthy, too gritty and too uncivilized to care about the latest technology. Prove the haters wrong by tapping into your motor’s raw potential with the all-in-one wizardry of an aftermarket tuner. Now, you can improve your horsepower and torque simply by pressing a button or touching an interactive screen.
- Modifies your Sierra’s computer and adjusts your speed limiter, tire size and rev limit
- Includes connector, USB cables (varying sizes), software installation disc and more
- Free online updates available through your PC
Cool down your Sierra’s power plant with the Rocky Mountain-grade gusts provided by an upgraded intercooler from AutoAnything. These direct-fit replacements for weaker, smaller factory models provide double-digit horsepower and torque improvements, all while keeping ever-important EGTs at a nice, low level.
- Fully equipped with necessary pipes, hoses, boots, hardware and T-bolt clamps
- Larger-than-stock core area optimizes transference of heat for better cooling
- Intercooler kits include every tool you require for a painless install
Lately, if you’ve been questioning how much get-up-and-go your Sierra still has left, it may be time to swap out those underperforming gas headers or diesel downpipes. Stiffen your pickup’s one-two punch by investing in the parts you need at the best prices – your exhaust system will never sound or feel better than with one or two of ours working hard down below.
- Headers and downpipes are both mandrel-bent to fit in place of your OEM parts
- Deliver deeper, hair-raising exhaust notes
- Hardware included for bolt-on installation
Air and fuel – two things your four-wheeled monster cannot thrive without. It stands to reason that the more it draws in, the better your rig will ride, so why wait. Ditch your undersized, under-performing throttle body for a larger component from AutoAnything for double-digit gains in horsepower and torque, as well as quick-on-the-trigger throttle response.
- Innovative design improves air velocity to your engine’s intake manifold
- Crafted from CNC-machined aluminum to last the long haul
- Direct factory fitment – needs no modification
No matter whether your Sierra runs – on gasoline or diesel – it needs the right parts to make a molehill of that next mountain. At AutoAnything, you can find the aftermarket supercharger for your gas-guzzler and an upgraded turbocharger for your diesel dog for a shockwave of RPM-spanning power.
- Intercooler airflow technology for superchargers keeps temperatures low
- Ported shroud compressor for diesel rigs controls compressor surge and turbo bark
- Durably fashioned to survive any adventure
They say true power comes from within – and in the case of your mighty GMC Sierra, we’re not just talking about its engine. With a performance meth injection kit installed, you don’t have to worry about imploding your power plant by running harder for longer – that super-cool water/methanol injection more than takes care of that. Even better, you’ll experience lower EGTs by triple-digit margins and better fuel economy than ever before.
- Catalyzes combustion and keeps temperatures down
- Increases air-charge densities by up to 5 psi
- Cuts down on tailpipe emissions in a big way
Please feel free to call toll-free 800.874.8888 or e-mail email@example.com
with any questions. We are delighted to be of assistance in finding the right auto accessories
for you, be they car accessories, truck accessories or SUV accessories.