- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Covercraft Form-Fit Indoor Motorcycle Cover hugs the curves of your bike for extra protection
- Lightweight polyester fabric makes using the cover a cinch
- Machine washable and dryable for easy care
- Available in a variety of colors
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Form-Fit Indoor Motorcycle Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You love your bike and want only what's best for it—that's why you park it in the garage every night. While safe from the harmful outdoor elements, without a Covercraft Form-Fit Indoor Motorcycle Cover, your bike is still exposed to dust, moisture and accidental scrapes.
The body-hugging polyester knit gives your bike a truly custom fit. The Covercraft form-fit motorcycle cover is designed to protect choppers up to 10' in length, full dress touring bikes, cruisers and sport bikes. It's easy to use and a breeze to clean—just throw it in your washer and dryer.
Your indoor motorcycle cover is available in an array of colors. Its luxurious fleece finish provides a soft touch against fine paint finishes, wind screens and chrome. And, your Covercraft Form-Fit Indoor Motorcycle Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Form-Fit Indoor Motorcycle Covers Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Allen R (Sartell, MN) — Nov 23, 2018 9:51 PM
The soft form-fit cover fits my 2019 Street Glide like a glove. I have one on my car and the sleek fit prompted me to return the baggy Harley cover and spring for a few extra bucks for the CoverCraft product. .
Reviewed by Robert G (Las Vegas, NV) — Apr 04, 2015 3:58 PM
I have used Covercraft for my classic cars and ii know their products are excellent and fit very good. This cover is excellent for my new Softtail Harley. I highly recommend this cover.
Reviewed by Mark W (Woodridge, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Expedition — Feb 25, 2013 9:46 PM