- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your paintjob looking pristine with the Covercraft Ready-Fit Deluxe Motorcycle Cover
- Available in 9 semi-custom sizes
- Elastic hem on front and back to hold cover in place
- Made from breathable fabric to help it dry quickly and reduce heat build-up under cover
- Boasts a screened air vent to let condensation and vapors escape
- Moisture resistant
- Steel cable and grommet system for extra security
- Protective heat shield where it contacts engine, pipes and brake rotor to protect the cover and your bike
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Ready-Fit Deluxe Motorcycle Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Don't leave your motorcycle exposed to harmful elements—cover it up with a Covercraft Ready-Fit Deluxe Motorcycle Cover. The ready-fit deluxe cover protects your paintjob from rain, snow, sun damage and more.
Made from a breathable fabric that lets air circulate through the cover, the Covercraft motorcycle cover is naturally moisture resistant and boasts a dust and pollution barrier. In addition to protecting your bike's paintjob, the Covercraft cover also provides theft protection with its steel cable reinforced grommets.
The Covercraft Ready-Fit Cover is simple to put on and take off. It's available in 9 semi-custom sizes, all featuring elastic at the front and rear ends to keep the cover in place. And, your ready-fit cover is made ultra-durable and it won't shrink, stretch or lose its tailored shape. What's more, each cover is equipped with an air vent, heat shield and storage bag. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Ready-Fit Deluxe Motorcycle Covers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Mc Bain, MI) — Feb 01, 2016 6:33 AM
I was somewhat skeptical with how the cover would fit the new motorcycle that I purchased. I spoke with a rep from Auto Anything and he was very helpful. He zeroed me in on a certain model, and when it arrived, was pleasantly surprised at the perfect fit. The material also seems to be good quality....
Reviewed by Paul B (Panama City Beach, FL) — Jan 20, 2012 4:43 AM
I ordered this cover in its smallest size, and it ended up being the perfect size for my KLR250 with windshield and luggage attached. It is a rather reflective silver color, and it keeps the bike dry in the rain. Time will tell how it holds up in the brutal Florida here on the beach. Although this item was a universal fit cover, it still had to be ordered from Covercraft. This resulted in a considerable delay to the delivery of my product.
Reviewed by Britton H (San Francisco, CA) — Apr 15, 2010 11:39 PM
I rarely write reviews or make a fuss over a product but I was so truly impressed with the fit and quality of this cover I actually sent out photos to a few friends. It was agreed that "sure-fit", or "one size fits all" are rarely 100% accurate statements. IN this case, I can attest that my Ready-Fit cover was exactly that.