- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Silverguard ATV Covers fit most popular ATV models
- 300 Denier polyester protects your ATV from sun and water
- Highly breathable material cuts down on mildew
- Easy to put on and take off
- Ideal for general use
- Includes elastic hems and durable double-stitched seams
- Nylon grommets for optional cable and lock kit
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
After a long day off road, cover your trusty ATV with a Coverking Silverguard ATV Cover. This cover is designed to fit most popular ATV models and provides high-quality protection from harmful UV rays and rain.
The Coverking Silverguard ATV Cover is crafted from 300 Denier polyester that's highly breathable to cut down on mildew. It's easy to put on and take off, so you spend less time messing around.
Plus, the Coverking Silverguard ATV Cover boasts elastic hems and durable double-stitching for a supreme fit and virtually leak-free seams. And, this cover includes nylon grommets for an optional cable and lock kit. Backed by Coverking's solid 1-year warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Silverguard ATV Covers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lois H (TOMAHAWK, WI) — Oct 23, 2013 8:39 PM
AutoAnything was great to deal with...we had no measurements for the cover, but they checked with Coverking to make sure it fit our small Yamaha ATV. It fits like a glove.
Reviewed by Robert P (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 1971 Chevy El Camino — Oct 01, 2012 7:53 PM
Bought (2) Large Silverguard ATV guards without rack, timely delivery, perfect fit of the ATVs coverring all the way to 1-2" from ground. Material seems a little on the light side, but climate is very mild and they sit in RV area with limited weather exposure. Good value for the money...