- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Slip on a set of Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers for a solid line of defense against mud, moisture, blood and sun damage
- Sized for a great fit over your UTV’s existing seats
- All Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers are built from ProtekX fabric with a PVC backing for serious weather and UV resistance
- Easy to clean—either hose them down or stick them in a washing machine
- Pick from traditional black UTV Seat Covers or Hardwoods HD Camo®
- Sold in complete sets for your bench seat or bucket seats (buckets include head covers)
- Your Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers include a 2-year warranty
UTVs are designed to venture into some of the most hostile environments, where it's not uncommon to come into contact with mud, blood and manure. Unfortunately, the seats on most UTVs are not as durable as their suspensions. Bolster your bench or buckets with Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers. These rugged covers are sized to fit over your existing seats, shielding new seats from harm or masking over existing damage.
All Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers are built from heavy-duty ProtekX fabric with a PVC backing. This tough-as-nails material can weather the worst storms and blistering sun exposure with ease, and you can clean them off with a hose or add them in with your laundry.
Whether you motor around in an Arctic Cat or a Yamaha with buckets or a bench, we have a Classic Accessories UTV Seat Cover for you. Plus, you can choose between a solid black cover or a Hardwoods HD Camo® pattern. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas J W (Lakehills, TX) — Jan 12, 2019 11:40 AM
Reviewed by Donald T (Nekoosa, WI) — Jul 14, 2013 4:32 AM
The quality of the material and fabrication of these seat covers is great. My Lab is going to have his hands full trying to damage them. Just don't forget that these are seat covers for a UTV. As others have pointed out, they don't fit and smooth out perfectly. I have some wrinkles on the bench seat, and quite a few wrinkles in the mid-front section of the bench backrest. But hey, these are seat covers. They are not uncomfortable and look like they will protect my seat from almost anything.
Reviewed by Chad L (NEPHI, UT) — Jan 30, 2013 2:25 AM