- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy off-road life like the pros with a Poison Spyder Axial Wraith RTR
- A "Ready To Run" 1/10th scale radio controlled version of the Poison Spyder BFH Racer
- Pairs impressive 1:1 scale looks and high-speed crash resistance with technical crawling capabilities
- Full-tubular, high-strength chassis and detailed interior just like its full-size counterpart
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires, Jeep Wrangler body & Poison Spyder graphics
- Trail Ready HD Series beadlock wheels with an all-black finish – work with most 2.2” tires
- Designed and engineered with traditional straight axles allowing for maximum suspension articulation
- Equipped with the same differential lockers front, center and rear as its full-size counterpart
- Axial Poison Spyder Rock Racers come with everything you need (except for the batteries)
- Kit includes fully-assembled Axial Wraith Rock Racer, motor, electronics and 2.4 gHz radio controller
- All hex hardware for easy assembly – no Philips screwdrivers required
- Batteries not included (sold separately)
- Your Poison Spyder Axial Wraith RTR is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
Whether you’re looking for some high-speed desert action or hard-core rock racing, the Poison Spyder Axial Wraith RTR has everything you need to rule any terrain. This impressive imitation is a complete "Ready To Run" 1/10th scale, radio-controlled version of the Poison Spyder BFH Racer – from its full-tube frame chassis to its realistic interior details like a molded seats and a full roll cage.
Engineered with only the best components, the Poison Spyder Wraith RTR boasts an officially-licensed Jeep Wrangler body, BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires and aggressive Poison Spyder graphics. And to finish this picture-perfect replica, a set of Trail Ready HD Series beadlock wheels with an all-black finish (fit most 2.2 tires).
As remarkable underneath as it is outside, the Axial Poison Spyder Rock Racer is built with traditional straight axles for maximum suspension articulation and the same differential lockers front, center and rear as its full-size counterpart. Axial Poison Spyder Rock Racers come with everything you need (except for batteries) including a fully-assembled Axial Wraith Rock Racer, motor, electronics and 2.4 gHz radio controller. Your Poison Spyder Axial Wraith RTR is backed by a 1-year structural warranty.
- Batteries not included