- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay safely on the move with a top-of-the-line Cardone Select CV Shaft
- Neoprene boots are designed to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking
- Splines are precision-rolled and axle is measured after assembly to guarantee a perfect fit
- Pneumatically-crimped boot clamps create a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) technology ensures OE-quality performance
- High-quality grease withstands extreme temps and high-torque demands
- New axle nut included to ease installation process
- Cardone Select CV Shafts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can’t rule the road if your ride won’t go – so get your wheels rolling again with a new Cardone Select CV Drive Axle. CV Shafts made with exclusive Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) technology deliver OE-quality performance and come equipped with 100% neoprene boots that resist bellow stress and cracking. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Cardone Select CV Shaft Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jessica N (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Feb 08, 2019 3:36 AM
I highly recommend the Cardone CV shaft. My Subaru needed parts made for a vehicle made after a specific date. This part fit exactly. I had purchased another at a local auto parts place which was not an OEM product. I will never make that mistake again.
Reviewed by Gregory W (Cobden, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Forester — Nov 24, 2017 4:50 PM
It's always hard to write a review about something that hasn't been installed for very long. However, I did install another one of these a couple years ago on the other side and that one now has 15,000 miles on it and has held up great. I'm hoping this one does the same. These look really well-made and there were no problems with installation. The price of these is ridiculously low but the quality seems to be high, so it doesn't make sense to go with anything else.