- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your broken or worn-out axle shaft with a premium TEN Factory Rear Axle
- Forged from 1541H high-manganese alloy and induction heat-treated to exacting specifications
- Made for a direct-fit replacement of your rear axles – no modifications necessary
- Rear Axles are available for a wide-range of vehicle applications
- Your TEN Factory Rear Axles carry a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty
Ensure there are no weak links or chinks in the armor of your suspension with a set of TEN Factory Rear Axles. Stronger than the factory, these aftermarket components are forged from heat-treated 1541H, high-manganese alloy for the highest tensile and yield strength.
TEN Rear Factory Axles are suitable for application on a wide scope of off-road, as well as street-bound, vehicles. And although they’re that much more durable than the OE, they have been manufactured for an OE-grade fitment for ease of installation. Your TEN Rear Factory Axle comes backed by a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TEN Factory Rear Axles Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph H (KINGMAN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2018 7:50 AM
Reviewed by W (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2017 5:05 AM