- Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from stainless steel and add extreme tie-down strength and a lifetime of corrosion-free use
- Boss Bed Rails boast a 2½" diameter-43% bigger than wimpy truck bed rails
- Tie-down loops are located at each end of the Putco Boss Bed Rails
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation to your stake pocket holes takes just minutes, with all hardware included
- Putco Boss Bed Rails are sold in pairs and polished to a mirror-like brilliant shine
- Excellent for pairing with Putco 4" Boss Side Bars, Boss Bed Rails complete your truck's take-charge look
- Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show other trucks on the road who's the boss when it comes to tying-down loads, stainless steel strength and slick looks. Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails dwarf the competition with the 2½" diameter design-over 43% bigger than wimpy standard truck bed rails.
Tie-down virtually anything, from furniture to your bike. Putco Boss Bed Rails boast solid die-cast stainless steel construction for rust-free long life. Plus, Boss Bed Rails feature tie-down loops at each end of the bar.
Installing Putco Bed Rails is so easy, you could delegate the task to someone else. Just bolt `em through your stake pocket holes in minutes-no potentially damaging cutting or drilling required.
Boldly announce your truck means business with Boss Bed Rails. Pair them with a set of 4" Putco Boss Side Bars for an even tougher take-charge look. Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Boss Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRIAN M (Clinton, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 25, 2017 12:00 PM
Love these Rails on my 2014 Tundra. Glad I opted for the "boss" rails with the larger diameter tubes. They really fill the space nicely and The cutouts at each end are both practical for tie downs and a sleek look.This is one of the best after market accessories sites I ve found. easy to deal with.Fast shipping (FREE!) only gave this a 4 star on price cause they seemed expensive, but worth all of it and once their paid for I wont care so much...defiantly not the $150.rails you see advertised
Reviewed by fred s (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2015 3:02 AM
mounting holes need plugs water always in there ten cent plugs would fix it
Reviewed by Paul S (FOREST LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2015 5:03 PM
BEEFY, makes all other rails look wimpy!! easy to install and great looks.Chrome bling.
Reviewed by Chester S (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2015 4:09 PM
These bright, sturdy and large sized locker rails really set-off the black truck's appearance. The only thing I might change would be the hard rubber gasket which fits the mount at the truck's stake holes. The rubber is so hard that it sets up just a smidgen uneven as opposed to lying completely flat, which, I think, a softer material would do.
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?