Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from 1 3/4 stainless steel featuring multiple tie-down locations inside your bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails feature tying loops at each end of the rail for cargo-securing versatility
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Put your drill away—Putco Bed Rails feature no-hassle mounting through your stake pockets in minutes
- Tube and end castings chromed to 44 CASS standards for extra durability
- Sold in pairs for outfitting both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Load it up, tie it down and head out! Putco Locker Side Bed Rails add tying loops at each end of the rail for versatile cargo securing.
They look good on the job, too. Putco Locker Bed Rails come in highly-polished stainless steel and boast 1 3/4" tubing to enhance the tough appearance of your truck.
Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply bolt your truck bed rails through your stake pocket holes-no cutting or drilling required. If you don't have stake pockets, simply drill two holes and bolt 'em in. And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need. Your Putco Locker Side Bed Rails are sold in pairs and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Putco Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)