- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike D (Pringle, SD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2019 9:35 AM
Reviewed by Earl H (HEREFORD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 31, 2018 7:39 AM
Reviewed by Christopher D (KINGSTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2018 10:47 AM
The Caps fit fine and look good on the truck. The issue is the holes for the bed pockets was way to large and offset to the inside of the truck almost 3/4 of an inch too one side. I would have been better off with out pockets and routed them out my self.
Reviewed by Larry M (GREAT BEND, KS) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — May 21, 2018 8:59 PM
I had spent hours deciding on a top cap set. I choose Bushwacker because of the way and ease they were to be mounted.I also used both end cap and tailgate cap. I do no have them installed just yet,but have had all 4 mounted, pressed down and waited a day to make sure they would work as stated. I believe they will do as advertised, looks good to me so I will install permanent. I am glad I purchased and tested the caps, I am pleased, and know they'll look dang good on my truck. Need more tape!