Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Experience with AUTO ANYTHING
Bushwacker bed rails
Bushwacker Bed Caps2013 Silverado
Bed caps, tail gate cap and front mounting cap.
@007 Ram Tailgate Cover-up
Bushwacker Bedrail and Tailgate Caps
Look Nice In The Box, Don't Play Nice Outside The Box
Should have read previous reviews...
Not completely satisfied
very happy !!
Very nice fit
Great fit !!!
|Bushwacker has built its reputation as the leading manufacturer of fender flares and truck accessories on 35 plus years of design and innovation. From the development of their first fender flares for the Ford Bronco to their latest releases, their passion for style and their determination to offer "simply the best" products and unmatched service continues.|
|Transforming and customizing your truck or SUV with Bushwacker products has never been easier. Their consumer approach to easy installation, their commitment to offering the highest quality products and their unmistakable style sets them apart. It's a spirit that you will find in all of their products and throughout the company and it's the spirit that drives them.|
|The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer and AutoAnything cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.|
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Call us at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.