Ships Between 11/14 - 11/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
441 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jorge F (Holly Springs, NC) — Sep 04, 2018 7:50 AM
Holes do not fully align with my chevy silverado 1500 new body short bed. Also the side that is next to the tailgate, needs to be cut. It doesn't let the tailgate to close freely.
Reviewed by tim h (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2018 11:41 PM
Great product and ease of install even a novice can install in a breeze, and they look like they came with the truck from the factory. Also strong enough to stay straight in these 100 degree temps we are having.
Reviewed by Maurice G (OTTUMWA, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2018 11:50 AM
I ordered the BedRail Caps with holes punched in for the stake holes in the bed rails. The holes were close to the same but not as close as I would have liked. If I had a redo I would not have bed stake holes punched in the Caps.
Reviewed by Gary C (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2018 8:27 PM
Love the the fit and the look. Requires two people to install and they don't help you with detailed instructions on the BEST way to install them. There is a wrong way and once they are down you are not going to move them. So play with an approach before you pull the the film off the tape strips. WOULD STRONGLY recommend they provide better install guide. It would be a WIN for customer service and get you improved reviews