- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
437 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary C (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2018 8:27 PM
Love the the fit and the look. Requires two people to install and they don't help you with detailed instructions on the BEST way to install them. There is a wrong way and once they are down you are not going to move them. So play with an approach before you pull the the film off the tape strips. WOULD STRONGLY recommend they provide better install guide. It would be a WIN for customer service and get you improved reviews
Reviewed by Gregory E (Clinton, MS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2018 6:22 AM
Customer service was great. The sales representative was very nice and courteous. I received the caps in a very timely manner. The caps came a day or two before expected. The caps fit perfectly on the truck. It look like it came from the factory. All the lines and curves are very precise. Wonderful product
Reviewed by Mark A (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2018 2:26 AM
These rails were purchased as a gift for a truck expert. He liked how they match his factory tailgate protector.
Reviewed by Harold P (Willow Spring, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2017 4:08 PM
They fit my Chevy perfectly. Installed in about half hour. They match the factory tailgate trim and the gate closed smoothly without hanging up on them. So pleased with delivery service and quality. Great vendor and product.
Reviewed by Robert A (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Dec 10, 2017 5:40 PM
The Caps make my truck look good. Recommend getting the tailgate Bushwacker brand so they match all around. They are easy to install, just follow the instructions.
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?