- Smooth your way to ultimate style with the Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your tailgate's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with a Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap. Custom designed just for your truck's tailgate, the SmoothBack Cap prevents tailgate damage, and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack TailGate Cap won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match it to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your SmoothBack TailGate Cap is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel M (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 06, 2018 9:04 PM
Be sure to follow installation instructions. The adhesive is very sticky and will be destroyed if it is not applied in the recommended manner. I will have to order another so that I can reinstall the tailgate cap. Not happy about that issue, but my fault. Will be re-ordering shortly.
Reviewed by beth o (canyon lake, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 17, 2018 5:18 PM
Installation instructions would've been helpful but after watching several YouTube videos i figured it out
Reviewed by alan r (milford, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2018 2:41 AM
Awesome product, easy to install, make sure you have where you want it because once you stick it , it will not come off easily. The material is very thick and the finish is great. Outstanding product
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?