- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with the Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your tailgate's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with a Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap. Custom designed just for your truck's tailgate, the SmoothBack Cap prevents tailgate damage, and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack TailGate Cap won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match it to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your SmoothBack TailGate Cap is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry W (Mill Creek, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 08, 2018 9:02 PM
I needed more coverage down the outside of my tailgate due to my canopy door hitting below where my current tailgate cap covered causing complete rub-off of the paint. The Bushwacker Tailgate Cap did the trick by extending at least an inch below the canopy door. Good quality product.
Reviewed by Brett B (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 14, 2018 8:03 PM
I removed the factory spoiler to better fit a tailgate bike rack and this did a great job of protecting the tailgate. I had to push it down really tight and it barely covered a couple of the holes but it's on there super tight and it looks nice. I had about an 1/8" gap on both sides. I also had to trim about 1/2" off the backside to work with my spray in liner. It's been great so far.
Reviewed by Carl B (Mammoth Spg, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2018 8:08 PM