- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap injects your rig with a lethal bite of style and protection
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-damaged old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inject your tailgate with the venomous style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, the DiamondBack Cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, and the diamond-tread design bites your rig with a style unlike any found in the snake pit of impersonators.
Crafted from Bushwacker's special Dura-Flex 2000 material, your DiamondBack TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the weather. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, or you can also paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your DiamondBack TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mary A (Newcastle, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2018 12:23 PM
Looks great covered up some of the dants that I had on the tailgate. The holes could line up better some were 1/2" off I had already bought the hooks to put in holes glad I did they covered great or I might had returned them. And also as seen in my pictures the back should line up.As far as the product is made nicely. All said I love the look now.
Reviewed by David S (Holiday, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2018 9:41 AM
Reviewed by Jacob E (BURLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 3500 — Jun 19, 2018 3:02 AM
Reviewed by Paul N (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 27, 2018 4:58 PM
A really fantastic way to cover/hide a ding from pulling the fiver part way out with the tailgate up after a LONG day on the road. Easy to install and only a small section of backing tape broke at the very end of the long "pull". It looks great and I am super happy how it turned out!