- The Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap injects your rig with a lethal bite of style and protection
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-damaged old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inject your tailgate with the venomous style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, the DiamondBack Cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, and the diamond-tread design bites your rig with a style unlike any found in the snake pit of impersonators.
Crafted from Bushwacker's special Dura-Flex 2000 material, your DiamondBack TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the weather. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, or you can also paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your DiamondBack TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul N (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 27, 2018 4:58 PM
A really fantastic way to cover/hide a ding from pulling the fiver part way out with the tailgate up after a LONG day on the road. Easy to install and only a small section of backing tape broke at the very end of the long "pull". It looks great and I am super happy how it turned out!
Reviewed by Don a (Versailles, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Ranger — Sep 15, 2017 6:39 AM
Very pleased with the quality and fast shipping your company provided. It was very very easy to install and it looks great.
Reviewed by HEATH W (WABASH, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2017 8:34 AM
bought this cap to cover my tailgate after my original cap broke. the adhesive tape is extremely sticky and gave me some troubles when trying to seat it all the way down (tape wanted to grab before i had it positioned where i wanted it). i didnt attempt to remove the rivnuts from where the original cap was bolted in so now the new cap sorta bubbles around them. overall pretty satisfied with the cap, shipping was quick.
Reviewed by Pamela B (SNOHOMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Aug 30, 2017 5:26 PM
Very easy to install and stayed in place since installation. Quick delivery.
Reviewed by Waylon S (BALL GROUND, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jun 24, 2017 4:20 AM
The product was excellent but more so the service provided by Auto Anything was outstanding. I had to return the original order and request a replacement. Every representative I talked to was very nice and helpful. Also emails were responded to immediately. Thank you!
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?