- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load your truck in style with BackRack Truck Bed Rails
- Industrial-grade strength designed for commercial trucks on any job site
- Fully-welded heavy gauge HRPO tube is robotically welded to an 11 guage steel angle base for strength
- Made to complement the angles of your cab guards
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right into the stake pockets
- Compatible with cross bed toolboxes
- Available for multiple truck bed lengths (6.5 or 8ft)
- Made with quality North American Steel for hardened consistency
- Utilizes a multi-stage e-coat bath followed by a black powder coating for double the corrosion fighting power
- Your BackRack Truck Bed Rails are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year warranty on black
If you’re constantly loading your truck with goods, you need the industrial-grade strength that comes with BackRack Truck Bed Rails. Keeping your cargo steady no matter the load, these fully-welded HRPO-tube-built rails go along the full length of your truck bed – or choose the ToolBox Rail and get a shorter rail to accomodate your cross bed toolbox.
Installing easily without drilling, these rails fit 6.5-ft or 8-ft truck beds. Your BackRack Truck Bed Rails come backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year warranty on black.
BackRack Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenneth U (Poplar Bluff, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 06, 2017 3:53 AM