- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pocket form and function with Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and components
- Welded steel base plate makes for extra strength and easy installation
- Glued foam mounting gaskets prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Stake pocket mount design allows for easy, no-drill installation
- Choose from standard or custom toolbox length rails
- Available in black powder coat, polished stainless steel and chrome finishes
- Black and chrome Stake Pocket Bed Rails are backed by a 5-year warranty
- Polished stainless steel rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to work truck accessories, there aren't too many that deliver both function and style. In fact, striking the balance between form and function takes just the right parts. And, Go Rhino has ‘em. With the great looking, hardworking Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails bolted to your truck bed, you can have your “stake" and eat it too!
These burly stake pocket bed rails from Go Rhino are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. That way, you spend more time hauling than installing, and less time drilling than chilling. And, the welded steel base with a glued-on foam gasket makes for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact. Once again, form and function working together!
Go Rhino crafts your bed rails from high-quality stainless steel in your choice of three finishes: black powder coat, chrome and polished stainless. What's more, Go Rhino backs your Stake Pocket Bed Rails with a 5-year warranty on black and chrome, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jimmy W (BEAUFORT, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2019 4:20 AM
The bed rails did come in but the shipping was slow but that's fedex ground.The box was not damaged and the plastic bag that they were in was not torn or snagged but there were scratches on the rails and even some small rust spots. I did want to have to fool with shipping them back and this had to be done at the factory so I broke out the spray paint and fixed them. The rails seem to be constructed well.
Reviewed by Tom A (Torrington, WY) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Jun 04, 2019 5:43 AM
Reviewed by Rodney B (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2019 2:36 PM